Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014, I'm going to be BAD!

+10
CynthiaM
Fowler
Ruffledfeathers
Echo 1
authenticfarm
Magdelan
Schipperkesue
Karaandblue
coopslave
uno
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

512014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Fowler wrote:
coopslave wrote:
coopslave wrote:Love you Fowler, much needed giggle from me.  Didn't think I had it in me today, but you found it!   Wink 

I think I may have frightened Fowler off with my stalker like comment.
I don't REALLY love you Fowler, not in that way.  And it wasn't me you saw staring at you the other day, truly.... Embarassed 
You can come back now, I  made it all right.   Wink 

I've had much worse said bout me, rest assured.

Ark Ew Pass Lay Van Noon Oh Alpha Quid Dup?

this is obviously how spy elves talk to each other. I have had to face the fact that I am not the spy elf I thought I might be. My neurons are in a tangle. This is going to keep me preoccupied all day, trying to figure out what this last one is. I now firmly believe the lab job is just a deep cover operation  Suspect 

522014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:40 am

uno wrote:Prairies Dog is bad for not eating home cooked food!

Fowler is bad for using fake swear words!

Magdelan is bad for thinking she knows more than her kids! (good one, let me know how this works out)

Sue is bad for being naturally skinny. Oh, you're breaking my heart. Let me weep for you for a while.

CynthiaM is bad for trying all the whacko food ideas that pop into her head!

Authentic is a bad inner babushka.

Toybarons knows it was bad to leave an area of multi-cultural kitchens. Bad, bad, BAD!

IT'S ALL BAD! WE'RE ALL BAD! SSSSOOO DAAMMNNN BAAADDDD!

Back in the day ...............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the sixties ?

532014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Skinny and friendless...ba ha ha, this kills me!

I have a magic weight gain potion too. It's called BACON!

542014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

uno wrote:. So. What should I do when a skinny chick in spandex jogs past me on the park bench as I eat my bagel and cream cheese and she tut tuts at my lack of health related choices, what should I do? Should I throw down my bagel and join her in a jog? Hell no! I should  
....throw the bagel and cream cheese right at the biatch!....  hahahahahahah

552014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:57 pm

bigrock wrote:
uno wrote:. So. What should I do when a skinny chick in spandex jogs past me on the park bench as I eat my bagel and cream cheese and she tut tuts at my lack of health related choices, what should I do? Should I throw down my bagel and join her in a jog? Hell no! I should  
....throw the bagel and cream cheese right at the biatch!....  hahahahahahah

Tsk Tsk  another deleted posting Uno ?? But seriously , you gotta play nice  everyone has a place right ?? can't hate just because  !.............to funny

562014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:14 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:Skinny and friendless...ba ha ha, this kills me!

Twisted Evil 

572014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:Skinny and friendless...ba ha ha, this kills me!

Butter, cream, cream cheese, and BACON.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

582014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:31 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

The Swiss in this girl says there never a bad time for chocolate or cheese ..... Mmmmm :p

592014, I'm going to be BAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014, I'm going to be BAD! Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bacon goes with everything Smile Chocolate and cheese are all day snacks here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum