Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THink ink. Tattoo talk.

+8
CynthiaM
appway
toybarons
coopslave
Schipperkesue
Moose
authenticfarm
uno
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26THink ink. Tattoo talk. - Page 2 Empty Re: THink ink. Tattoo talk. Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'll have to see if I can get a pic of Tattoo Boy's sleeves. But he's a puzzler, that one. He won't look you in the eye. Turns bright red and stammers if spoken to. Answers questions only if made to and then uses one word or less (a grunt) to convey a message. He is so shy it's painful. Yet he is pierced and tattooed, which in full sleeve mode screams LOOK AT ME! His personal conduct is in 100% conflict with his choice to decorate his visible body with large, black ink and piercings. I can't figure him out.

27THink ink. Tattoo talk. - Page 2 Empty Re: THink ink. Tattoo talk. Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 pm

missiekaren

missiekaren
New Here

I have one tattoo on my back. It is a dragon with a sun above its head . It is a very pretty dragon , I love it. I don't know that I would get anymore,I got the one I wanted.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum