Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

jealous of the turkey talk

+2
Ruffledfeathers
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jealous of the turkey talk Empty jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Because we are moving this weekend, I won't be doing a turkey. I love turkey and like to have an excuse to do the work to have a nice turkey dinner. I can't imagine trying to cook one when I don't know where all my stuff is.
Maybe I will put it off for a week and we will have it the next weekend. I may even be able to get one on sale them. I know, not a good heritage one but remember E I E I Oooooo..........

2jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh coopie I'm with you Sad 

Would you call them give turkeys Smile  Talkin smack about them home grown birds

3jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:29 am

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well Coop we can talk about our yummy Turkey dinners together as we're going to celebrate with turkey a week late as well.  Thanksgiving will appreciate the extra week of strutting his stuff LOL

4jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

SerJay wrote:Well Coop we can talk about our yummy Turkey dinners together as we're going to celebrate with turkey a week late as well.  Thanksgiving will appreciate the extra week of strutting his stuff LOL
Done, its a date!

5jealous of the turkey talk Empty jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Nom_de_Plume

Nom_de_Plume

Cuz I'm always up to my butt in it during thanks giving we've taken to celebrating it when americans do.
There is no way I'll be cooking a turkey this weekend or having people over this weekend.

6jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think to be fair, we should all celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving AND American Thanksgiving AND Christmas with delicious turkey.

I didn't really like turkey until I had heritage turkey. Now I am kinda obsessed.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

OMG if I wasn't so busy having a temper tantrum about the snow this morning I would have realised that I actually wanted to say JIVE turkeys DUH its gonna be along day...

8jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ruffledfeathers wrote:OMG if I wasn't so busy having a temper tantrum about the snow this morning I would have realised that I actually wanted to say JIVE turkeys DUH its gonna be along day...
Well, I have to say that makes more sense to me! lol I wasn't sure WHAT you were talking about earlier. Laughing

Snow does that to my brain too.......

9jealous of the turkey talk Empty Re: jealous of the turkey talk Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Planning on Ham but if my Grey Slate turkey Strutter
keeps chalanging me it may be turkey.
Don't understand why he has this attitude this time
of year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum