Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Empty Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Empty Re: Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its great to see he is coming back to this area. I had the opportunity to meet Joel last year when he came to Lacombe to speak at a trade show/supper/conference. The focus was sustainable farming and keeping the land healthy. It was an amazing evening and Joel is such an enthusiastic speaker. I came away feeling energized and inspired.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Empty Re: Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

If you have time I would recommend watching some videos on him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

4Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Empty Re: Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Butterboy

Butterboy

I have signed up for a three day workshop with him in march. I am super excited

5Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Empty Re: Joel Salatin- Book signing and talk Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Zenchicken

Thanks Sue....I knew he was coming but couldn't find this link...You made my evening

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum