Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schipperkesue I sent you a frustrated email.

+12
toybarons
triplejfarms
uno
KathyS
Country Thyme Farm
authenticfarm
appway
Fowler
CynthiaM
bcboy
Schipperkesue
coopslave
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry! Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooh! Maybe it is a good thing I did not get it! Have you been frustrated with me! I have tried not to be too controversial lately!

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Ooh! Maybe it is a good thing I did not get it! Have you been frustrated with me! I have tried not to be too controversial lately!
Don't open it, delete it.

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bwwwwwaaaaah, or should that be mwaaaaaahhhhh

What is with you two anyways? Coopslave, you frustrated with Sue, Sue you frustrated you didn't get the mail. All in kidding. You guys crack me up!! Have beautiful days, CynthiaM.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, No, No, not frustrated with you at all. Frustrated with another thread happening somewhere else and had a vent at you (cause you posted there too) instead of open forum. Sigh.....now I have to wonder where I sent that email. Not a good feeling right now, I don't usually get that cranky. Embarassed

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote="coopslave" Sigh.....now I have to wonder where I sent that email. Not a good feeling right now, I don't usually get that cranky. Embarassed [/quote]

OH NO!!! That could be downright dangerous, smiling. I did that once with my blackberry. Sent a response to a text to someone that should not have got it. Now thankin' me lucky stars that there was nothing bad that I said the text. Never, ever, ever, say anything bad about anyone in texting. I have done that a couple of times (no, nothing bad), but just sent it elsewhere, bad, bad, bad. Hope someone doesn't come and throw rocks at your car Coopslave Twisted Evil beautiful day wishes, CynthiaM.

Thanks, now you got me to having to look around to see what got you so annoyed elsewhere Razz Yep, I am just a nosey ol' gal Laughing

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I get it, even though I haven't gotten it...yet! No worries. Venting is important!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shouldn't be hard to find, I just posted again. Embarassed It is the last time though, I promise. Rolling Eyes

I was just trying to help and then I get sucked into stuff, I need to just stay out of it. I wonder how I come across sometimes. Just to abrupt and sarcastic and short sometimes I think. I am glad you guys here accept me. Laughing

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

You should be able to check your sent mail and verify where it went.

I've done that before. Write a ranting email and send it... oh crap! Did I make sure to change the address??? Thankfully, I haven't sent any to the wrong places yet.

coopslave wrote:No, No, No, not frustrated with you at all. Frustrated with another thread happening somewhere else and had a vent at you (cause you posted there too) instead of open forum. Sigh.....now I have to wonder where I sent that email. Not a good feeling right now, I don't usually get that cranky. Embarassed

Click sentbox. If it hasn't been picked up it'll be there, I think you can delete it.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Fowler, I did have a look and I think it was Sue. Maybe her work one.

Sweetened, I will have a look. It was an email and not a pm. Her pm was full and I was on a MISSION! I am not sure I can delete a sent email??????

Geez, I got embarassed all over again just looking at it. It wasn't real harsh or anything, I just don't usually do that. I must have been very frustrated last night. Rolling Eyes

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Got nosey and read the thread, wasn't ALL that bad, really, but see where ya were comin' from Very Happy have beautiful days, CynthiaM.

coopslave wrote:Thanks Fowler, I did have a look and I think it was Sue. Maybe her work one.

Sweetened, I will have a look. It was an email and not a pm. Her pm was full and I was on a MISSION! I am not sure I can delete a sent email??????

Geez, I got embarassed all over again just looking at it. It wasn't real harsh or anything, I just don't usually do that. I must have been very frustrated last night. Rolling Eyes

Well, you can go into your sent mail and see who you, indeed, sent it to Very Happy

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Message received...at work! I will have to wait a while to post back. The kids are here and they are already all sugared up!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:Got nosey and read the thread, wasn't ALL that bad, really, but see where ya were comin' from Very Happy have beautiful days, CynthiaM.

You are right CynthiaM it wasn't bad there at all. I just became frustrated, it is all about me! Wink Laughing I was very restrained there it was in the email I had a little vent. Oh well, now it is out in the public and I am embarassed about that now too..... Embarassed

Just gotta learn to keep my mouth shut and my fingers still!!!!! Laughing

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Message received...at work! I will have to wait a while to post back. The kids are here and they are already all sugared up!

Phew, what a relief! At least I know it is not bouncing around out there somewhere. Neutral

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

That post was fine Coop
I can see why you got frustrated
as they always get the same if I post on something
I know I dont know everything but when I do and I post it that person always says someting that gets me to stop
any way I under stood what you were saying and it is true its a shame that other people
Think they know it all and try to let everyone know what they think

Keep posting on the post they will go away
LOL

Joe

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Joe.

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:I was just trying to help and then I get sucked into stuff, I need to just stay out of it. I wonder how I come across sometimes. Just to abrupt and sarcastic and short sometimes I think. I am glad you guys here accept me. Laughing

You come across as awesome. Which is kinda rare on public forums.

Also, this forum is way cooler than some other forums.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Also, this forum is way cooler than some other forums.

I certainly agree with this Authentic!

Thanks for the kind words too. Embarassed

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I can only guess at which post you are talking about, but if it is the one I am thinking of, your post was far more helpful and constructive anyway. I also feel like writing a ten mile long rant almost everytime that individual posts.

http://countrythyme.ca

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Some people just need to be hit in the face. With a chair. Repeatedly.

Hmmm. I seem to be feeling stabby this morning. Twisted Evil

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Coopslave, I've told you this before but I want to say it again on the open forum. I have huge respect for you and your vast and oh so valuable pool of knowledge. From what Ive gathered, much of this was gained from older, more experienced breeders sharing with you what they have learned as well as lots of reading, and maybe most importantly the school of hard knocks – years of personal breeding experience.
The fact that you so willingly share what you have learned to help others is something that makes you a very special and giving person in my books. You are so often the voice of reason on that other forum. Thank Gordon for that! Someone needs to present more than one opinion!

Last edited by KathyS on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Good advice from Flower the skunk..If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.)

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

PM boxes can get full? I'm going to have to empty mine so I have room for Coop's frustrated messages.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you KathyS. I was sooo tempted to quote you, but that would have just been mean!!! Laughing

I hope no one thinks this was just a hunt on my part for compliments. Embarassed I have enjoyed all the kind words and appreciation. I do love the poultry fancy and love that I can come here and share and learn with you all. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum