Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

frustrated

+2
Arcticsun
vic's chicks
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1frustrated Empty frustrated Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 pm

vic's chicks

This is the third time I have been whammed into by another vehicle. None of them were my fault. My neck can't take anymore. I am so frustrated. I asked Briarwood to hatch out a few ameracuanas for me. I was planning on going down island to pick them up and also pick up some dutch hookbills from a guy on saltspring. But I am still dizzy and have ringing in my ears. And to boot my leg started giving me grief today while I was driving.( a leftover issue from the last accident) so I am really nervous about driving that far by myself. Doctor says it could be anxiety or a mild concussion. To just take it easy. " Anxiety" yah think! I finally set some eggs under a broody that has been finally really hunkered down. When I got home from doctor and physio apptments she was on a different nest and all her eggs are cold. I put her back on but I am not sure if I should replace the eggs or not. I am going to try to move her to a private coop. I haven't ever done that before so am not sure it will go well. OK I will stop whining now. I know I am not the only one with problems. Thanks for listening(or not) it helps to vent.

2frustrated Empty Re: frustrated Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

WOW, that truely totally sucks.
Never worry about blowing a little steam. Birds, volcanos and people, we all got a vent!

3frustrated Empty Re: frustrated Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:19 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sometimes a string of bad luck can get a guy down. If the world is telling you to slow down and take care of yourself, then do it. Your health is hard to get back once it slips through your fingers. So, whether it be concussion or anxiety, take care of it.

4frustrated Empty Re: frustrated Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked Horrible! As you deal with those physical ailments, don't forget the mental ones! Something like that could really cause you some driving confidence issues.

5frustrated Empty Re: frustrated Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:53 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh man, you've really been through the wringer. No What an awful experience to go through once, let alone three times... Comfort
I hope you feel better in both mind and body soon. Please take care.

6frustrated Empty Re: frustrated Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:12 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I understand stress. I have a different sort but stress an anxiety takes its toll the same. Venting is a good thing. Sometimes just throwing it out there helps in ways that are surprising and helpful. We are here for you whenever you feel the need.

Take care of yourself Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum