Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big hug for those frustrated

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big hug for those frustrated Empty Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

Because I can't collect my thoughts enough to say anything other than "I feel ya", I thought I'd offer a big e-hug to everyone who's struggling with frustrating crap. After a successful, all day lock up of the goats, they broke the fence last night in a way I can't even begin to figure out how to fix.

I. Feel ya.

*HUG*

2Big hug for those frustrated Empty Re: Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:14 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Comfort

I feel ya says it all.

3Big hug for those frustrated Empty Re: Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

I feel ya.

Huggs for everyone.

4Big hug for those frustrated Empty Re: Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I agree with all of you. Rolling Eyes  Started out a not bad day, but has gone downhill ever since. Rolling Eyes 

5Big hug for those frustrated Empty Re: Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Big e-hug to everyone as well. I have collected my thoughts, we are on the up and up now. The girls are at a friends for the afternoon so I can have some me time. Although that consists of laundry, dishes and house cleaning at least I can do it with my music going and nobody complaining or wanting my attention in the back ground...Oh and some computer time. LOL

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

6Big hug for those frustrated Empty Re: Big hug for those frustrated Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

glad to hear your afternoon is looking up at least Wink 

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum