Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

been online since yesterday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1been online since yesterday Empty been online since yesterday Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow. I am in heaven..  lololol Dialup sucks big time and I usually can't get online. I  got on last night and am still on  YEAH!!!. I would like to say welcome to all the new people here. Sorry i missed your arrivals. It has been sooooooooo cold here I haven't had any eggs in a long time. Can't wait for warmer weather.

I got a call from a  lady last week asking me to take 2 dogs one that was going to be put down the next day. I said I would take them both. They were in a terrible home no food or water. One is a boxer/bullmastiff cross who is 5 years old and intact. He is a lovely dog very trainable. Listens well. Took to a crate right away. Needs to go to a home . I have 2 stud dogs of my own and am bringing in a another stud to do a breeding shortly. He can't stay. He needs to go to a home or a rescue as soon as possible. He would have to be neutered. email me for a picture. Calibre needs a home please share the post. Thanks
Geri

2been online since yesterday Empty Re: been online since yesterday Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome back Geri. Those are some lucky dogs to have you looking out for them. I hope you can find good homes for them both.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum