Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Took the day off yesterday

+3
Prairie Chick
Amy
Hidden River
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Took the day off yesterday Empty Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I took the "day off work" yesterday. Did what I had to do but then just hung out with my youngest for the day, enjoying her many stories and playing a few games. Had a wonderful evening out with Miry last night as well, was refreshing to get away even if it was only for a couple hours. Thanks for inviting me Miry.
Back to work today though, piles of paperwork to do, moving eggs to the hatcher, re arranging the incubators again and getting ready to set some "precious" eggs I received in the mail last night from Quebec.
Hope everyone has a great day today.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 am

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Sounds like you had a great day Very Happy

Btw you cannot put "precious eggs" without telling us what they are can you ? LOL! Razz

3Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have to agree with Amy on this one, feel free to share what breed these "precious" eggs are Twisted Evil

4Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

And here I was emailing you! Sorry Jayme! I would love a "quiet" day with the kids too. They have been bugging me to bring out the quads but we keep getting snow and now -11 this am.
Glad you took some time...see ya tomorrow!

5Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 am

harrop'shens

harrop'shens

So glad to hear you had some down time with your daughter and adult time with Miry. It sometimes seems like these moments are few and far between.

I agree with Amy and Pops! Spill the beans about the "precious" eggs - BTW it made me chuckle because I think of the movie Lord of the Rings when I hear the word "precious" Very Happy

6Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:03 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well all I will say is they are different colors of Chanteclers. I was not going to get another breed this year, but seems I have been bit with the Chantecler bug...These are from Quebec stock, beautiful birds too.
No problems Kelly, down time means internet surfing and emails too, will be great to visit tomorrow, see you then.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

7Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Everyone needs a day off! You certainly deserve it. Lou

8Took the day off yesterday Empty Re: Took the day off yesterday Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Jayme you are going to love those chanties....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum