Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First day of school yesterday

+9
JaerhonChanteclerEuskies
ChicoryFarm
rosewood
Bowker Acres
Blue Hill Farm
cbrookkelly
chickeesmom
coopslave
Hidden River
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First day of school yesterday Empty First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

My girls started school yesterday, my youngest now a proud grade 1 student...What am I going to do with all my free time??? Well hubby already has me running all over the countryside, leave by 9 and be back by 3:30 pm days are starting again.

Here are my proud little girls.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

A couple of cuties! Very Happy
How are you going to get threw all the stuff you have to do with both your helpers at school all day?!

3First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:A couple of cuties! Very Happy
How are you going to get threw all the stuff you have to do with both your helpers at school all day?!

That is my question to myself as well...Some things go so much smoother, other things I am pulling my hair out trying to do it myself. I guess that is what after school is for. LOL

4First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

A couple of cuties is right, how time does fly.

5First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Oh my they are getting taller by the day! Very pretty girls. School starts in another 7 days here and I cannot wait! You will find more time to do things as you get used to them not home all day. BUT, it can be too quiet some days Crying or Very sad

6First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:54 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Aww, your girls look so excited. What cuties! Hope they had a great first day and will have a fantastic year. Smile

There are some things I really miss about the boys going to school, mainly the break part for me! tongue lol

7First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Very pretty girls! My oldest starts kindergarten on Thursday. Funny how the first to go to school is such a life change. No more mid week farm shows, no more mid-week holidays to Edmonton....It is hard to feel so tied down.

We will adjust. I think the baby will enjoy some "mommy" time too.

8First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have a Grade one headed to school next Tuesday and then a few days later his sister start full day kintergarten. We are wondering how the youngest will fare without the older ones. We do the bus service so it is back to twice a day trips to town. BC's bus service is not great for rural children and we save $40 per month by not waiting for the bus a kilometre and half away from home.

9First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

So sweet Jayme. And let me guess, your youngest's favourite colour is pink? Smile

10First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:45 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

ChicoryFarm wrote:So sweet Jayme. And let me guess, your youngest's favourite colour is pink? Smile

Thank you. Actually her favorite color is purple, we are trying to get her into different colors now. She thinks in order for clothes to go together they need to be all one color. LOL. She was orange today. Laughing

11First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, at least with her colour choices the teacher won't lose her! Very Happy

12First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I don't start until tomorrow.

13First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

lol! Too cute!

Hidden River wrote:
ChicoryFarm wrote:So sweet Jayme. And let me guess, your youngest's favourite colour is pink? Smile

Thank you. Actually her favorite color is purple, we are trying to get her into different colors now. She thinks in order for clothes to go together they need to be all one color. LOL. She was orange today. Laughing

14First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hidden River wrote:

My daughter thinks the same thing too!! At this point, I don't care..as long as she goes into her own closet and comes out dressed.

She will also be the strange kid in class eating tomato and pickle sandwiches because she doesn't like lunch meat...again, I don't care...that stuff isn't good for you anyway.

15First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds like we have the same type of kids Bowkers. Mine hates sandwiches, so she get soup, noodles, and sometimes cheese and crackers.
Your's sound a bit healthier with tomato's and pickles though.

16First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

What a great picture HR, they are so cute. It made me take a little trip down memory lane and then I shuddered thinking of all my unorganized pictures in boxes, lol. I hope they have a great school year filled with new friends and happy memories.

XOX Monika

17First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Mine start on Tuesday, and I am in the same boat!! will be a quiet house with them both gone, five days a week!! part of me is really looking forward to it, the other half is dreading the quiet! silly isn't it??? the constant noise is a constant aggravation, and yet I know it's the first thing I seem to miss when they aren't at home!!

for my free time, I actually bought a new to me spinning wheel. So am hoping to spend the winter struggling with that teaching myself how to spin. Hopefully that will make the days go quicker Wink

not to mention I will have a new set of chickens to keep me company too!! (Wink thanks again J!) so that will give me a little bit of chores to do again (I haven't really had chickens since I had to sell everything last fall)

18First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

My son doesn't go back until the 6th. He is the baby and is going into grade 9, driver ed this year Shocked

19First day of school yesterday Empty Re: First day of school yesterday Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

good looking kids Jayme, Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum