Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Empty Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well i finally made it out to Jeans today. I had to get out there as she was holding some ducks and geese for me. With her not feeling 100% i felt really bad having her and her other half look after them. It was a long drive, took me 5 hrs there but stayed for about 3 hrs and had a good visit. I didn't even get out of the truck and Dick was asking me if i ate, then Jean was at the door telling me to come in and have some lunch. Thanks for the home made soup, chicken and bun Jean, it hit the spot Very Happy,
It took me longer to get home 7 1/2 hours. I did stop at Pops Coops but if anyone knows me, i took a wrong turn and added about an hour or so to my trip. Last year i went to Jayme's pulled over for a nap, when i woke up i started by travels only to realize half hour down the road i was going the wrong way and heading back to Jayme's Laughing
I had a wonderful visit with Jean and Dick, i only wish they were closer. Jean is so talented in her crafts.

Thanks for everything Jean

2Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Empty Re: Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds like it was a nice day.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Empty Re: Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Isn't is amazing how we all have made such great friends from owning and selling poultry? Would love to go for a visit into Sask. and meet everyone, well how about across Canada?
Gonna go visit Dick and Jean some day, and have a bowl of her homemade borcsh. Good for you Prairie Chick.

4Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Empty Re: Went out to Makwaseni's yesterday Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was very nice to met you, to short of a visit.

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum