Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photobucket issues! Help!

+4
rosewood
poplar girl
Hillbilly
Arcticsun
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was hoping to post photos of my beautiful bunz. My terrific Tan.
I cant get photobucket to upload anything... is there anyone else having this issue?

2Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

.Nope. Just uploaded this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have been having trouble the past few days....I can't get my pictures to load from my iPad.

Nice picture Hillbilly!

4Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gorgeous horse!

Nope, no success, I cant upload.
Waaaah

5Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I uploaded some photos recently. They have a new website which is a bit different than the old site. I had to watch the Dawn ad with swimming sponges before it would finish the upload.

6Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

ARCTIC YOU CAN SEND THEM TO ME AND I WILL UPLOAD THEM IF YOU WANT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

7Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

thank you! I will send them!
Very cute pic by the way!
s

8Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Photobucket issues Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

cuckoomama

cuckoomama
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I had problems a several days ago and had to email them to Hidden River and she placed them for me. I was able to add a pic two days ago...the rooster pics. Wonder what is going on?

9Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had problems too, but updated to Java 7, which came out same day I downloaded Java 7, it worked just fine. Check your version of Java. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

10Photobucket issues! Help! Empty Re: Photobucket issues! Help! Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:44 pm

foal0069

Nice pics everyone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum