Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photobucket cuts off pictures on this site

+4
rosewood
poplar girl
Fowler
chickencrazygirl
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photobucket cuts off pictures on this site Empty Photobucket cuts off pictures on this site Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 am

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Why oh why does photobucket cut off picture on this web site. You post a picture and only see 3/4 of it when its on the posting. very fustrating Question
Anyone know how to sort out the problem my only thought was taking the pirture with nothing on the right hand side of the picture so everything will show up in the picture when posting.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Somebody here told me how to fix this. I think you click on 'view' at the top of your screen and then select 'zoom out'.

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It does it to me too but only if the pictures are large file size. I don't think I see a "view" option Fowler. I use an iPad so maybe that's part of the problem Question

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I sometimes have a problem with pictures, but it is related to download speed/volume or my old computer.

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is the size of the pictures that are posted not photobucket doing it LOL
what I do if I want to see the whole picture is I hold down the ctrl key and hit the minus key it makes them smaller
but remember how many times you hit the minus key as the words will be smaller also so you have to hold the ctrl key again and hit the plus key to get it back to correct size
I know it sounds like a hassle but being on a laptop and a really slow Dial up it is what works for me

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks to Jonny I think I might have fixed the picture issue. See if what I did helps at all.
I think it is related to picture size that they get cut off, I use the servimg on this site and never have a problem with pictures posted because it already resizes them before posting for best resolution.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hopefully the advice I gave works...

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I find that I resize my pics on photobucket but then when I post they are huge. The next day if I check my post they are smaller and the right size is that a mod helping me out or is that a photo bucket thing? I try not to post huge pics because I can imagine how frustrating it must be for those without high speed so I don't understand how they are so huge when I first post

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

When I use pics from Photo bucket I scroll over the picture I wan to post and then copy and paste the IMG code for forums. For the most part it seems to upload the photo at a decent size.

I also have my iPhone and my camera both set to preset pic size around 1000x800 I think.

Hopefully the adjustments Hidden had made will come into effect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum