Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eeek, photobucket has changed!

+3
uno
Prairie Chick
coopslave
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shows how long it has been since I have been there. It is all different, now I have to go and have a look around and learn it all again.
Just showing my age there... Rolling Eyes ....resistant to change and new things. Embarassed

2Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

yeah i noticed yesterday when i needed to resize a pic

3Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

This will not bother me in the least. Since I exist in a perpetual state of confusion and never know how anything works anyway, it does not bother me when something changes, since I never had it figured out in the first place.

Things change and I just stand there with my mouth hanging open and a blank look on my face. Wha...? Shocked

4Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now you know why I picked the avatar I did. ROFL

5Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It forces me to do any photo uploading at the computer which is a pain in the ass because the new layout isn't compatible with my phone!

6Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

The IPad version has not changed.

7Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Actually, it is a beta version that is being tested and you can opt for the old format if you wish. Once you sign in, on the next page you have the option to switch back, but they ask why first.

8Eeek, photobucket has changed! Empty Re: Eeek, photobucket has changed! Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, about a week ago I went to photobucket to upload stuff. I was asked if I would like to go to the new photobucket or to stay on the old photobucket. I do not like change, so opted for the old. I don't like change. So, guess I am lucky that perhaps when I went there that there was an option. Seems like some others didn't have that option, blah. Have that awesome day, and with great health, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum