Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

+12
Fowler
Dan Smith
silkiebantam
DCChick
uno
authenticfarm
coopslave
bckev
toybarons
Schipperkesue
Jonny Anvil
Arcticsun
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was just wondering. Is an argument between to vegetarians still called a Beef?

2Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Why do they call them "Apartments" When they are so close together?

3Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, it is called a Rubarb!

4Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 am

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

5Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 am

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why do we get into a Parking Jam when it's supposed to be Rush Hour?

6Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am

Why does the word 'lisp' contain an "s"?

7Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

If you had everything, where would you put it?

8Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why does a golfer yell four when he hits a ball?

9Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Is sex between vegans as boring as I think it would be?

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

10Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm

authenticfarm wrote:Is sex between vegans as boring as I think it would be?

Spit my drink, no lie.

11Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sweetened wrote:Spit my drink, no lie.

Well, I kinda want to know. Humans are animals, right? And there's that whole no-animal-products-shall-enter-my-body thing that the vegans have going on ...

12Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

authenticfarm wrote:
Sweetened wrote:Spit my drink, no lie.

Well, I kinda want to know. Humans are animals, right? And there's that whole no-animal-products-shall-enter-my-body thing that the vegans have going on ...

LOLOLOL

Thank you, I needed that

13Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I also want to know if vegans, who want to raise their children as vegans, can morally breastfeed their babies.

14Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Vegans naturally produce Soya Milk.

15Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Vegans naturally produce Soya Milk.

Bahahahahahahaha!

16Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

How come busy isn't spelled bizy?

17Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:17 pm

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

18Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Then you should do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about.

19Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:45 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why does the Easter Bunny hide eggs?

20Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 pm

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

coopslave wrote:Why does the Easter Bunny hide eggs?

According to the kindergarteners I work with he only hides them if you are bad...

21Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm

So the farm was used to produce Produce ?
Do we have to polish the Polish furniture ?
They said he could lead if he just got the Lead out ?
No time like the present to present the Present ??
When shooting at the Dove it dove into the bush's
After seeing the tear in the painting I shed a Tear ???

22Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wondering which one of my kids put a bag of their socks in my fridge today when I asked them to clean up. Shocked That made me go "Hmmmmmmmmmmm?" No body remembers doing it.

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

23Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Shocked hmmmmmm

24Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Silkie, how puzzling. Question

25Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Empty Re: Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sweetened wrote:
authenticfarm wrote:Is sex between vegans as boring as I think it would be?

Spit my drink, no lie.

Don't encourage him / her, this is a family forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum