Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was so excited......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was so excited...... Empty I was so excited...... Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was so excited that I was able to get 4 beautiful little 6 wk old dark brahma pullets. cheers cheers

I had to transpo them from the lower main land. I was slightly upset when I got them home and one of my little girls has a "kink" in her neck. I know thats probably not the best way to put it but she carries her head upside down with a twist. She was getting picked on by for room mates so for now shes in the house. She can eat and drink up right. I'm not sure what to do with her. Do I keep her do I cull her or I should say have her culled I don't have the guts.

Has anyone else had this happen? What did you do?

Cheers

2I was so excited...... Empty Re: I was so excited...... Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 pm

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I'm sorry. It sounds like this could be wry neck. Try giving her liquid child vitamins and vitamin E. Feed her yogurt and spinach, with some apple and bananas.

3I was so excited...... Empty Re: I was so excited...... Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had the same problem with a Silky added extra bird vitamines and some cooked corn and mashed apples and in a few days was great

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum