Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When I make a post.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When I make a post..... Empty When I make a post..... Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have noticed in this forum, that some of the keyboard shortcuts that I use do not work, and if they do they do different things.

When I make a title to a thread, in all other forums, if I push tab, it takes me to the text box. When I do that here, it takes me to the options to go to bold, italics, underscrore, etc.

When I push tab enter, which in other forums will post the topic I have posted in, the tab enter combination brings me to the preview.

I don't see a shortcut to post my thread unless I actually go below the text box and push "send".

One other thing, how do I disable the "notify me when a reply is posted", I don't like to have to disable that every time I make a post. I am just wondering here, if anyone else knows something I don't know about, about shortcut keys. I am a big fan of the Control S, V, U, X, P, etc., etc. and use keyboard combinations in a big way in all of my typing on the internet. Come on, help me out, there must be someone else that is a big fan of keyboard shortcuts, smiling. Have that beautiful and wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Particularly how do you get the thread sent, without actually going down and pushing the "send" button?

2When I make a post..... Empty Re: When I make a post..... Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 pm

gubi

to disable e-mails when people post after you click on Profile then Preferences and change the settings.

3When I make a post..... Empty Re: When I make a post..... Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had NO IDEA all those shortcuts existed. What the heck! How come no one told me? Ugh! Sorry I can't help you, I am obviously playing in the juniours when you are at the pro level. I feel bad about myself now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum