Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

imported Delawares from Whitmore farms MaryLand USA for sale.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

selling 3 week old Delawares imported from Whitmore farms for my cost plus one dollar a week for brooding. My cost is12.60 per bird plus 3.00 for brooding. Costs incluse cost of chick, shipping chicks from Maryland Virgina USA to Montana, gas to pick up chicks, health papers and farm inspection. These Whitmore Delawares are supposed to be really nice and were used by many grocery stores for meat prior to the creation of the production cornish cross giants. Delawares are a fast growing meaty carcuss, lay extra large to jumbo sized eggs after 1st year and large eggs before 1st year.They are one of the best foragers and stay out late foraging so they should save you money on feed costs. To see this Whitmore line of Delawares visit the Whitmore Farms Maryland site. 403 240-2275. Dan Smith ...Fist come first served. I ordered way more than I wanted to help bring down the individual cost per bird.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum