Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...

+2
authenticfarm
triplejfarms
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

o.k so not sure what i am gonna do with the farm name...LOL expecting baby #2 end of July Smile i know its early to tell anyone/ about the sale i want to get it out there... now next order of business is the glen park sale is usualy the end of july.... Suspect i am due same time sale would be....so i have decided to move the glen park sale to June 29th instead of July 27th ( i am due the 29th) sorry if this wrecks anyone plans Crying or Very sad i just have no other choice other than canceling it , hope people still attend, i will be very pregnant at that point but better than being in the hospital and not having anyone there to run it LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

2TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:04 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations on the pregnancy! And smart move on changing the date. It's no fun running a major event when you're nine months pregnant!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

3TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations.

4TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:14 pm

R. Roo

Last edited by R. Roo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

5TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats!
The date will be just fine. I like it being a bit earlier anyway.

Between this and Ty my shopping needs will be all set and done!

woohoo!

6TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Call him Jared and you shall be Quadruple J Farms. At least until the next one. I am afraid your new date conflicts with my show schedule. Alas, I guess I will have to wait a couple years before I can attend again. Unless you plan to get pregnant for July of 2014. Mmmmm?

7TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes...  Empty Re: TRIPLE-? J farms....and changes... Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:24 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks everyone! Smile that's to bad sue!! Sad who will have the delicious honey at the sale now?! And crazy goats who eat their sold signs?! I am sure you will have much more fun at a show anyways but I am sad you won't be here!

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum