Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exciting news for Dominique Breeders!

+2
heda gobbler
mirycreek
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exciting news for Dominique Breeders! Empty Exciting news for Dominique Breeders! Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 am

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am so excited, had to share this with anyone who has got stock or eggs from me in the past few years.

I have a been a member of Dominique Club of America for 5 years now and they have gone through some changes. The latest newsletter is AMAZING! 41 pages of great info, discussions and pictures of birds at all the shows this year.
Well worth the small membership fee to join (even if they are in the US)
The most exciting thing is Mark Fields has reprinted his original book, The Dominique A treatise for the Fancier in B and W and it is available for $25 a copy....Im ordering two  Laughing 
If you are at all interested in this breed, you cant go wrong with this book and membership in DCA!  cheers 

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Organizations rise and fall and it is always exciting when a breed society gets itself together with some great members and real experts. Sounds like the Dominiques are really going to do well!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Butterboy

Butterboy

This is great news! I will have to get a copy of the book for myself!

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very cool!  cheers 

6Exciting news for Dominique Breeders! Empty Re: Exciting news for Dominique Breeders! Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That is very cool mirycreek! I have been really loving the dominques these past few years!

Will any of your Dom's be making an appearance at the APA Nationals this fall?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum