Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exciting celebrity classroom visitor today!

+4
Blue Hill Farm
mirycreek
CynthiaM
Schipperkesue
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Today we had crazy tie day in the school and who should show up but Elwood Blues, from the famous Blues Brothers. I was a little disappointed with his tie though....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooooh, sometimes I don't know if you are kidding or for real, you have stung me before Shocked Cool Very Happy . Remember that baby bear that you were holding Razz , the black one.

Was this really a celebrity or are you pulling our leg again? Sue, you are stinky brat girl!! But that is awesome if it was the real dude. The Blues Brothers was one of my very favourite movies, EVER......(was there two of them, movies? I think so, but just can't bring that to memory find). Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Cynthia, you are so on to me now. The Blues Brothers were a fictional- become real Blues group in the ‘80s. They had their start on Saturday night live. Elwood was Dan Ackroyd and Jake was John Belushi.

And no, it is not the real dude, unfortunately. It is not even A real dude. It is me in costume. The kids love it when I dress up.

Maybe I should have been holding a baby bear for the photo.

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cynthia by now you should recognize those famous legs of Sue!? Laughing
And we all recognize those boots now!!
I knew it was u Sue! Razz great guy look for sure.
Love the knuckle hair touch!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Stylin' for sure. Cool Bet the kiddies loved it.

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

did you play the harp for them?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

he has lost some weight, but I bet he can still blow a mean harmonica!

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh yeah! Here comes trouble! Do your kids even know who the Blues Brothers are? You're dating yourself, Sue!

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I projected a YouTube video of 'Soul Man' on the white board and danced Elwood's spastic dance while Jake sang. They giggled and rolled their eyes.

Most children and teachers did not recognize me. I feel so old. My set of pop culture is so passé.

There was one bright light. I have a boy who always arrives first.. I asked him who I was when he came in the class. "You are one of those Blues guys." he stated. He had seen the movie and was quite tickled as I repeatedly misquoted: "I'm on a mission from God."

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

love the nuckles

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:love the nuckles

Not hair! I wrote 'Elwood' on them in sharpie.

Remind me not to try to pull anything over on Miry. She even noticed the boots. I will need a proper pair of wing tips to complete this look.

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

I thought it was KD Lang on a classroom tour (wink wink) because Friday night was the opening night of Ballelejah (a new ballet based on the music of KD Lang) . Very Happy
And I'm not dissing KD Lang at all!! Her rendition of Hallelejah at the winter Olympics took my breath away. My dad HATED it. He said "all she did was sing the same word over and over again and then gave me his rendition (gag)". LOLOLOL. Go figure... Mind you he is after all, Arctic's psychotic neighbour. He's practiced for years in a west end neighbourhood in Edmonton honing his skills as the neighbourhood gestapo.

I think you must be the funnest teacher ever!! Love it.

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
Arcticsun wrote:love the nuckles

Not hair! I wrote 'Elwood' on them in sharpie.

Remind me not to try to pull anything over on Miry. She even noticed the boots. I will need a proper pair of wing tips to complete this look.
are teachers allowedto write on their hands??
I thought you were trying for knuckle hair there ..... Razz Razz
and yes I always look at the footwear, tells more about people than their clothes!!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have even been known to WRITE ON CHILDRENS' HANDS. Gasp!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum