Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm melting!!! (Picture heavy)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm melting!!!  (Picture heavy) Empty I'm melting!!! (Picture heavy) Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, not me, but the snow on the shed over the dog runs has melted and frozen over the last few days and is creeping with glacial slowness over the shed edge! Cool and scary!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2I'm melting!!!  (Picture heavy) Empty Re: I'm melting!!! (Picture heavy) Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:02 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

We've had the same thing here! have to keep knocking off the waves as they slide down because I'm afraid of them falling on someone or on a critter because they are soooo heavy and icy!  This warm weather and blowing wind has turned our driveway and road into an ice rink no seriously an actual ice rink  Twisted Evil

3I'm melting!!!  (Picture heavy) Empty Re: I'm melting!!! (Picture heavy) Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 pm

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Sue...i want your kennels..
looks like the dogs get to go inside to some warmth

4I'm melting!!!  (Picture heavy) Empty Re: I'm melting!!! (Picture heavy) Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You should see the other side! The snow dams almost cover the side of the shed!

The kennels are my pride and joy. The dogs are shaded in summer and covered in winter. They have a little space in the barn...about 4'x6'. Inside the barn they also have insulated dog houses. The Schips spend all day racing back and forth, leaping into the barn and out again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum