Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

puppies update (very picture heavy)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:54 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wasn't sure if they were livestock for sale or not, so I have put them here. Feel free to move them from general chatting to where you would like them.

They are now 8 weeks old and ready to go. Wormed, parvo shots and well feed and cared for. $250 per pup.

Males still available:

SOLD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by coopslave on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

2puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Females still available:

SOLD

Last edited by coopslave on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

3puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Beautiful pups! I hope they all find good homes.

4puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Action shots!! Laughing

5puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

k.r.l wrote:Beautiful pups! I hope they all find good homes.

Thanks krl, I am sure they will all find great homes. Gonna be good dogs.

6puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Binkeyroo

Why oh WHY did I look at this?
Now I have to remind myself that I just finished house breaking two pups at the same time and how I had said I would never ever get any more pups!
LOL! They are really really cute!

7puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:01 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Phew, you got some really cute pups there, wow. I liked the picture of the last girl in the last picture, before the action shots, she has such very clear markings on her face, how nice to see all these. Wonderful days, CynthiaM.

8puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

vic's chicks

what gorgeous pups. What breeds are they? How big will they get? I love the action shots. I do dog portraits as part of my work. A lot of the time the pictures i get to work from are really lacking . Your pics are amazing.

9puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM they are a cute bunch and I am really enjoying them. They are actually pretty cool at this age. I will be happy when a few go as 9 is a lot of puppies, but I think I am enjoying these ones more at this age then other litters I have had.

vic's chicks wrote:what gorgeous pups. What breeds are they? How big will they get? I love the action shots. I do dog portraits as part of my work. A lot of the time the pictures i get to work from are really lacking . Your pics are amazing.

Vic's they are a crossbred litter that we bred for ourselves as we are keeping at least one of them for work on the ranch. There is a little more info here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about them and the first kijiji ad. I will be putting another ad with more updated pictures up the next day or two.

Thanks for the kind words about the pictures. I take LOTS to get any usable ones!! They move so quick it is not an easy task! Laughing

10puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

just updated what is left

11puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

only 1 male left, we are thinking of keeping the female

12puppies update (very picture heavy) Empty Re: puppies update (very picture heavy) Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, the female that was spoken for is now available again. I do find selling things frustrating. Changed plans for this weekend because they just had to have her and could only come on Sunday. Daughters first dog, desperate to have. Sigh, I am a sucker for a story I suppose. Rolling Eyes

So 1 male and 1 possibly 2 females still available. Very nice pups if you know anyone looking. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum