Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is stupid evil?

+10
SerJay
Pollywog
lady leghorn
newbe enthusiast
Schipperkesue
bigrock
authenticfarm
Echo 1
Ruffledfeathers
uno
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:19 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

uno wrote:

Today it was the seatbelt. He will not wear his seatbelt. His life has been saved many times because he DIDN'T have his seatbelt on. Really? When? How many head on collision have you been in, you idiot, that you managed to keep your skinny butt planted in the seat and NOT fly out the windshield? And if you, in your short life, have been in that many bad car wrecks, most of which you were likely the driver, just slither off and stay under a rock because society does NOT need self involved, short sighted, immediate gratification thrill seekers like YOU out on the public roadways!

AGH! Just put on your seatbelt!  Does this really challenge your masculinity that much? Just keep yourself in a vehicle in case, Gordon forbid, there is an accident and my (seemingly brain dead) Daughter does NOT have to suffer the trauma of watching you fly face first through the windshield of her truck! OR some other family does not have to have your body flopping and plopping around the road, traumatizing them and their kids. Out of consideration for OTHER PEOPLE, just place this one little item across your lap and shoulder and do what you can to protect the feelings and lives of others. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, you navel gazing $hithead!

uno wrote:

I suspect that she is happy to have the numbskull off her hands, probably just as tired of his chronic acts of thoughtless lawlessness and impulsive thrill seeking (driving uninsured vehicles on public roads while he himself has a suspended driver's license. He has done this more than once in the 5 months I've known him!)

These two thing could cost him millions in a icbc class action lawsuit.  Shocked 
Hopefully this never happens. He will owe for a long time....

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

27Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Capuno, take solace that they young man may some day win an award!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

These stories are particularly relevant!

29Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:49 am

Schipperkesue wrote:These stories are particularly relevant!

And to think that these people can reproduce ? so much for the hope of the future generations if these ever get into leadership roles .......YIKES !!

30Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:33 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

You know....I am feeling particularly humourless today.

Boyfriend dropped over with HD last night. I took that moment to impress upon him how seriously he needed to change his ways and WEAR HIS SEATBELT.

I deliver to you, word for word, exactly what I said to him as he stood, slack jawed and wide eyed.

I said "If you do not grow a brain and PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT I am going to pick you up by the (male dangly bit), twirl you above my head like a lasso, slam your skinny ass into a brick wall, deliver you to your mother, who can beat you further with a shovel before she buries your stupid corpse in the shit pile! So unless you find this event particularly appealing, PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT!"

He opened his mouth to speak and was met with a finger thrust in his face and me, right up close, shouting DO NOT SPEAK YOU BRAINLESS MORON. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP, AND GO AWAY! Which he did. Which has been the most sensible thing he has done since I met him.

I am, in fact, feeling very defeated and sickened and disgusted with BOTH of them at this point. I am tired of stupid. It's wearing and dull. It's inexcusable. I would like to know them both as blossoming young people, not as pathetic losers. It saps one's strength and vitality to expend energy helping and caring about people who are too stunned to help and care about themselves. I am sad and heartbroken. This is not how I pictured any of this going. I need to run away. I need to weep and drink coffee and not talk to anyone. I need to stare into space and wait for some ray of hope to shine in me again. Does anyone have a spare room they would rent out? I need a hug!  Sad 

31Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

We have a HUGE day light basement Uno, come on over! Now the weather is a bit dodgey, but the basement gets tons of sun and is warm so you don't even know it is -30C outside! lol

32Is stupid evil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is stupid evil? Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, no, Uno should come and stay with me! I will set her up with a quilt room and a wine fridge!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum