Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tolerance for Stupid

+2
Fowler
islandgal99
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tolerance for Stupid Empty Tolerance for Stupid Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:52 pm

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I hired a moving company to load up my storage locker full of commercial kitchen equipment to my home. I am through dealing with the locker, driving out there to meet people who don't show up and after I got creeped out a few weeks ago, just want it done.

We hired this same company to move the items to the storage locker, and they were awesome.

So the same company arrives with their their truck. No lift, no tools, no dollies, no brawn, no brains and pants hanging down past their buttocks near their knees. REALLY???

First, explain to me how one can move anything when the pants are riding so low they will trip over them. Looked like some rap boy band showing up. I want to see some muscles not somebody's gonch. And then these guys were the biggest weaklings I have ever seen. I have more muscle in my pinkie finger than these weaklings had. And I realize that you don't need to be strong to be effective, but that calls for brains. Nope, none of those either.

My tolerance for stupid is pretty high, but this really took the cake. I fired them after 10 minutes, and though I try not to judge a book by its cover, I should have fired them the moment they arrived.

Worst part is I wasted a whole night for nothing. I could have been building chicken pens or tracking with my dogs. Instead, I arrived back to an overloaded ferry and now get to waste more time.

That company should change their name to Low Cost Losers. Or Pants to our Knees movers. Or Chump, Lump and Dope movers. "Moon"shine movers. Bare a$$ movers. At least it would give potential customers a warning of sorts of what to expect.

Hired another company, hopefully I don't get a repeat. And maybe I'll bring a spare pare of pants...or a belt.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

2Tolerance for Stupid Empty Re: Tolerance for Stupid Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:31 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Too many to choose from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Tolerance for Stupid Empty Re: Tolerance for Stupid Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 am

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler! That's just perfect!

I've moved enough to feel for you turkeylover. My stories have mostly to do with thing being dropped/lost/destroyed.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

4Tolerance for Stupid Empty Re: Tolerance for Stupid Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Pardon for laughing, but you did. This was a funny tale, and the way you told it was a gasser!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

5Tolerance for Stupid Empty Re: Tolerance for Stupid Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Brilliant fowler

6Tolerance for Stupid Empty Re: Tolerance for Stupid Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love it Fowler Laughing  As usual you hit the nail on the head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum