Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonna Make You All Jealous!

+3
happychicks
Arcticsun
Schipperkesue
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, that is not my intent but I wanted to catch your eye!

I just wanted to share a Christmas gift Doug and I are giving to each other this year. This morning I fed and watered everyone well and we journeyed into the city to a lovely hotel. We plan to have dinner and see 'Christmas Carol' then enjoy a well deserved rest at a lovely hotel followed by a gourmet brunch tomorrow.

Here is my view!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

oooo
aaaaaaah

3Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arctic's idea of a relaxing weekend is to stay as far from Edmonton as possible!

4Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

good for you - enjoy

5Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It is a great way to spend some time of the holiday season but I am not jealous. I just got back from 3 weeks in Turkey, Rome, Egypt and a few more countries with spectacular views but none as nice as the one I had when I got home from my front door. There is no place like home. Happy holidays and have a Merry Christmas

6Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:28 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nope, not jealous! I have not been to Edmonton in over a year and I like it that way.

The hotel part - where someone else cleans up the mess - would be nice, though.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

cheers Enjoy yourselves! I agree with the others going into a city wouldn't be my idea of fun but staying in a hotel where others cook and clean would be fabulous!

Dan sounds fabulous but yes home is always so nice to come back to Very Happy

8Gonna Make You All Jealous! Empty Re: Gonna Make You All Jealous! Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hope you two have a wonderful time Very Happy

As for me and mine, we will enjoy our stay where we are. Bruce always keeps some of his banked up days for over Christmas. This way when his work closes for the seasonal days closed, he uses the banked days off to cover taking the work days inbetween off. It turns a couple days off into nearly a week & a half with full pay. As we have no one but ourselves, there is no stress filled holiday to worry about or relatives/friends to visit.

Just us, the chickens and the cat. Our kind of bliss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum