Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The things little boys will do!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The things little boys will do!! Empty The things little boys will do!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wish I had my video camera handy today when I went to feed my chicks. I had taken my little boy (He will be 2 in august) because he loves the chicks. I had refilled the waterer for the chicks and was busy filling their feed dish when I looked back at my little guy to see him laying on his tummy watching intently how the chicks would dip their beaks and then tip their heads back. All of a sudden he scooted forward took a big slurp of water out of the waterer and tipped his head way back. I could not control myself, I burst out laughing!! His dad was not too impressed, kept telling me how many diseases and bugs he could have caught by doing that. I just told him, little boys will be little boys, and continued to laugh. Guess I better quit calling him a turkey, he is taking it to heart!! lol!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

2The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

OMGosh, you could have won Funniest video with that, toooo cute.

3The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 pm

What a wonderful memory to cherish and yes Boys will be Boys

4The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Ha ha, that's awesome. In a time not that long ago, everyone would have totally appreciated that for how cute and funny it is, not just us chicken lovers.

Nowadays you're liable to get hatemail from people questioning your parenting. Mad

And yes, you'd better stop calling him turkey or he'll start gobbling! lol!

5The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hahaha! That's a great story! My kids do the yuckiest things too but I'm certain I did as a child too and I survived Smile I think being a kid is all about experimenting and learning and being a parent it's best just to remember the stories and embarass them when they get older Smile I call mine turkeys too!

6The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I call mine a turkey turd!!

doh, i guess that is not very loving now is it!! haha

7The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I remember doing things that would gross out alot of people, so the few things that we let our children do aren't all that bad. So he drank water from the chicken water, he probably laid in some poop, more than likely has gotten it on his hands, but he is one of the happiest healthiest little boys around. My children are hardly ever at the doctor, so obviously their immune systems can handle a little dirt, poop, water, and whatever else he eats!! As for calling him turkey, he is getting a good little rooster crow, maybe I will start calling him rooster!! LOL My dad tells me he is as cocky as a little banty rooster!! Very Happy Gotta love the antics of little kids. I've had others call me a bad mom because I let my oldest son get his toes stepped on by a horse. He soon learned to pay attention to he horse he was leading. I've also been told because I am not afraid to smack my child's hands if he/she is grabbing things they are not supposed to, or spank their but if they are acting up. I just wish he would do this again one day soon so I can catch it on video!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

8The things little boys will do!! Empty Re: The things little boys will do!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:53 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

chickeesmom wrote:OMGosh, you could have won Funniest video with that, toooo cute.

sent you a pm

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum