Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boys and their toys, remote helicopters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boys and their toys, remote helicopters Empty Boys and their toys, remote helicopters Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

This was so funny last night, well to me it was, I have to recount a tale, not about chickens, imagine that, but remote helicopters, smiling.

Ya, well for Christmas our Son-in-Law bought himself a remote helicopter. My Husband thought it was so cool, when they were together at Home Depot, that he bought one too. This was just after Christmas. Our other Son-in-Law’s birthday was January 4. Neither of the two boys (I will call them boys, cause you know, boys and their toys), had flown theirs yet. So for the birthday of second SIL, we all pitched in and bought him the same remote helicopter that the other two boys had. He was thrilled half to death. We have huge fields of alfalfa on the west and east of our property, so there is lots of room to fly things, before the fields should not be trampled on. The snow protects them. When the snow is melting, they will have to go elsewhere to fly their toys.

Last night our oldest Grandson and his girlfriend came for dinner. It was wonderful and lots of talk too place.

You will never believe what he told us his Pappa told him, and he recounted this to my Husband.

He told us that his Dad had told him that my Husband’s helicopter would be the parts helicopter for when the two helicopters of both Son-in-Law’s broke Razz Shocked . I thought he was going to cry like a baby Embarassed Oh man oh man. He hasn’t even flown it yet.

Now I know for surely that this SIL was just kidding (but then I do really wonder), he loves his Father-in-Law, as there was nary a tomorrow, so it was in jest. But boy, did it get one up to a good laugh.

These three boys and their toys (60, 47 and 42 year old kids). I picture the fun that they will all have together with their helicopter flying....and who knows, maybe the other helicopters will be the parts one. Cause I know how careful my man is with his cherished things, smiling. Just a funny thing that pulled on my giggle chain. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum