Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a Keeper or a Breeder or somewhere in between?

+23
chickadee
Chantecler_eh?
Country Thyme Farm
Bowker Acres
Piet
cornel
smokyriver
poplar girl
cuckoomama
ChicoryFarm
KatuskiFarms
ChickenTeam
Sultan
toybarons
uno
coopslave
Arcticsun
Hidden River
CynthiaM
Fowler
Schipperkesue
pluckylady
Sebas49
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Arcticsun wrote:Jonny wrote...
I am Jonny Anvil a passionate poultry raiser who takes pride in raising healthy quality birds.

And that is really what it is all about. No one is more right or better than any one else, we all love poultry and the robust diveristy of the heritage breds.

cheers cheers cheers

agreed 100% thats what it is about not about who is better than the other person or who has "better"stock or methods or breeding techniques bla bla bla, we are all the same and have a huge passion for our birds in wich we raise! and we need to help each other , try to learn new things... even if it is barnyard crosses all birds serve a purpose "or are supposed to" if the owner loves them to death thats what its about ! LOl

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

triplejfarms wrote:
I am Jonny Anvil a passionate poultry raiser who takes pride in raising healthy quality birds.

And that is really what it is all about. No one is more right or better than any one else, we all love poultry and the robust diveristy of the heritage breds.

cheers cheers cheers

agreed 100% thats what it is about not about who is better than the other person or who has "better"stock or methods or breeding techniques bla bla bla, we are all the same and have a huge passion for our birds in wich we raise! and we need to help each other , try to learn new things... even if it is barnyard crosses all birds serve a purpose "or are supposed to" if the owner loves them to death thats what its about ! LOl

Hear, hear!! There are as many different reasons for keeping chickens as there are chicken-keepers! Banana

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

KathyS wrote:
triplejfarms wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Hear, hear!! There are as many different reasons for keeping chickens as there are chicken-keepers! Banana

Chicken Dispite our many differences of opinions, we are all in agreement that poultry is what ties us together aand wanting what is best for our flocks.

Last edited by toybarons on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

CynthiaM wrote:Jonny Anvil, never knew you had such a gift to impart your thoughts. You made me have those cry tears, the ones of pride, the ones that just come and fill up your eyes, so you can't see, the shiver that begins from the feet and crawls up the body to the tip of the head. The pride reaction. You do yourself proud!! What a beautiful write up you created for us and I read slowly, so I did not miss a word. Thankyou for sharing, clearly from the very bottom of your heart, what you are up to with your raising of birds. You've come a long ways baby!!! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Your welcome and thank you for your kind words.... sunny
I have always been able to share my thought's but as I have grown older I have learnt when and where to. From a young age, I was out spoken, sometimes more then i should have been. Over the years I have gained the ability to listen and retort when needed. I live by wise words spoken to me when I needed to hear them most, on a dark path to self destruction I was on during my early 20's and it's something that takes a lot to be able to do.... but that is "speak from the heart when you need to, but think from the heart always"

Sometimes i can just be plain silly, or serious. But one thing is my mind is always going a mile a minute.... gotta love ADHD. bounce

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny Anvil wrote: But one thing is my mind is always going a mile a minute.... gotta love ADHD. bounce

hee, hee, ain't that condition WONDERFUL!! Think I got it too, smiling at you, yes, you, Mr. Anvil!! Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum