Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing horse pictures.

+10
chickeesmom
chickencrazygirl
Piet
mirycreek
Schipperkesue
viczoe
ChicoryFarm
BriarwoodPoultry
uno
coopslave
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharing horse pictures. Empty Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

This has been inspired by Uno's horse rant. Well, her latest one anyways. Laughing

I realise that there are many horse people here and I would love to see you doing your horsey things.

Here are mine. My competition ones anyways. For some reason the ranch horse stuff never gets pictures, must not be glamorous enough for that! Very Happy

This is what I used to do:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is what my husband and I do now (he is the one with the moe Wink ):

Come on, show us your horse stuff. Past, present and future all welcome!!!

2Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooooh! Action photos. Will have to see what I can dig up of Horsey Teen being bucked off or dragged by the stirrup.

3Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Shocked

Holy Dina!

Shocked

You are serious! Love the working photos, oh what fun that must be. Talk about adrenaline!

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

4Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Holy catfish Joan! That is wild and slightly intimidating (in a good way) looking at all those photos. I'm impressed and thinking of asking you for your autograph now. Wink

No horses here. I just love them but my knees are bad and feel it every time I get on a horse.

5Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Very impressive, I love cutting, working cow horses. I bow to you and now I want your autograph too.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

6Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ooh, third pic from the end, i love the way it looks like the horse is going in two directions at once!

7Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey, you guys are supposed to share pictures!!!!!!! Embarassed

8Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love the pics too coopslave,especially the jumping one!
I never take any action pics of us riding or doing cowwork, always seems too busy for that (and not pics of me for sure cos I am mostly the only photographer!)
My dad used to video us when he was out here but it was a little wobbly, kind of made you a little seasick to watch it!
But would always love to get some photos of us coming home across the hills in the spring arms laden with deer sheds.....

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

9Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

And yes those cows are real Dairy cows about 5 feet at the shoulders and we did that for a bit of a stunt and the sponsor "MasterFeeds" At the bottem is a German breeding stud (Oldenburger) that is here in Canada; Donner Bube, just google him up if you please. A little video of me at the bottom also. Susan, the pic with me on the horse at a walk was taken at Frank's place is your area.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

10Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like the one over the cows! The horse looks to be peeking down at them and thinking 'What the!?' Laughing

Lovely horses Piet. I have to admit I don't miss the big beasts much. Love my small, little cutters now. Wink

11Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet, do you mean Franklin Butz? I didn't know you knew him!

12Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:45 am

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ok great picture you two , but now we are all scared to put our pictures up lol!
Me well I hack my horse and have fun. I always look stupid in my helmit, but I don't care. I have more picture of my son jumping than me jumping with my horse. Little knee high jumps.

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

13Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Any horsey pictures are welcome! It is just about sharing, I love to see people doin' horsey things.

14Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Piet, do you mean Franklin Butz? I didn't know you knew him!

Frankly I don't know which Butz you are talking about.

15Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:22 am

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Holy, can I get your autographs?? You guys are amazing.
I still would love to see all your horsey photos chickencrazygirl.

16Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh sure, I can get pics like that.

If the horse looks plastic and you see a mall in the background, that will just be problems with my camera. What a Face

17Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

JOan was that x-country pic in ossoyos?

I would post some old pics but the photo uploader thingy and i dont get along Embarassed

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

18Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:JOan was that x-country pic in ossoyos?

I would post some old pics but the photo uploader thingy and i dont get along Embarassed

Yep, many years ago!!
Email them to me if you like and I will post them for you.
Off to the airport now, but will be back later today.

19Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

My wife penning on Ruby;

Her showing Lacey;

Me on Cochise, cooling off;

Just a normal Sunday ride;
Another Sunday ride;

Ponying a new horse;

20Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet wrote: Susan, the pic with me on the horse at a walk was taken at Frank's place is your area._Jc

Sorry Piet, I thought you were referring to me and my friend, Frank! Now I understand you are talking about the other Susan!

21Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Aaah, Sue and Susan and Schipperkesue, suede, silky and Suzanne and my sisters name is also suzan. Cool

22Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Piet wrote:Aaah, Sue and Susan and Schipperkesue, suede, silky and Suzanne and my sisters name is also suzan. Cool
Laughing Laughing

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

23Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 am

chickenjo

chickenjo

Like the horsing around pics... I have 5 of them but next door my sister has 15 warmbloods. She breeds those beautiful jumpers. Her stud is the son of Wodan. He was over 18 hh.. Crazy.. I grew up with my little Arab/quarterhorse.. 14.2hh..lol. Those are some pretty awesome pics!! Piet.. Was one of the horses on those pics Donner Bube?? I have spent many an hour watching vids of those stallions. Where do you compete?

24Sharing horse pictures. Empty Re: Sharing horse pictures. Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That was Donner in the last two pics yes, I rode him at a few shows at Spruce Meaodows. I knew Wodan too, he was a bit too drafty for me, just a big old clunk of a horse with little sensibility and tact. I showed all over North America and in Europe before I came here to Canada. Right now I just do some on the side for fun, I work in the oilfield now to try and make better money so I can have my own stables one of these days. Went to College back in Holland for Jumping and Dressage, something that does not exist in Canada yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum