Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watrous sale -- who'll be there?

+4
Susan
pops coops
JaerhonChanteclerEuskies
Hidden River
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Watrous sale, will any of you be there? I wouldn't mind saying hi.

2Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I sure wish I could go, just not in the budget this year. But I am sure you will find lots of WCPS members there.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I plan on going to the sale and selling a few birds.

4Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am going and bringing as many birds as I have left I will have EOs BLRW BCM Americanas ducks Ridley bronze Turkeys Orpingtons Cochins and others, all will be at leats 6 weeks to 5 months old

http://www.popscoops.com

5Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

When is it again?

6Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

honeybrook

honeybrook

We are hoping to be there won't have anything for sale though well maybe some chocolate turkey eggs if anyone wants some to hatch as they are laying like crazy. Susan I think it is on the 28 of april.

http://www.honeybrooklowlines.com

7Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm

charlie

charlie
New Here

We are hoping to be there, not bringing anything to sell, but hoping to buy.

8Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would love to be there but cant Darwin has to work and I dont drive any more
and I would also have to have extra money as I know I would want to buy some of Pops birds instead of just drooling over them
and more than likley others

9Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm excited! I, too, believe it's on the 28th. I look forward to meeting some/all of you. I feel like I should wear a name tag LOL

Pops, will you have any Orpington hens? Jaerhon, what will you be bringing, or is it a surprise?

10Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

DLC

Looks like about 10 poultry tables so far. We have a sponsor Home Hardware Business center in Watrous and the Guys around Humboldt have come up with a few door prizes. Lots of diffrent birds from the vendors and a couple have rabbits and one will bring bottle babys if the timing is right. Should be a great time. Remember you can always "pay more at the auction"

11Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is the 28th and not only pay more at auction bet not know what you are getting

http://www.popscoops.com

12Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Sweetened
My mother plans on bringing a few adult crossed ducks, two pure Saxony hens, a pure Black Runner male, about six Chinese geese, a Khaki Cambell male.
I will be bringing crossed bird (barn yard bantams), a Buff Chantecler hen, an Buff Wyandotte hen, two White Chantecler hen, two pairs of Saxonys, a few Leghorns, Depending the hatch before the sale I might be brining some Partridge Chantecler chicks. I will be bringing some Jaerhon, Euskal Oiloa, some Cochin, and some Partridge Chantecler egg.
I may have missed a few things.

13Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 pm

If you're interested in pre-selling, Jaerhorn. I might take a couple off you!

14Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Empty Re: Watrous sale -- who'll be there? Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

jCE, I might want the buff chantecler hen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum