Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watrous anyone?

+2
Red Willow
Blue Hill Farm
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watrous anyone? Empty Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:59 am

I'm heading out to the Watrous sale tomorrow! Who will I be seeing there?

2Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL, nice avatar Sweetened.

I'm going! Smile

3Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 am

Flicker Chick wrote:LOL, nice avatar Sweetened.

I'm going! Smile

*Squee* You have my number!

4Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 am

Red Willow

I'm going to try and be there! As long as the cows don't stampede through anymore fences Shocked 3 days in a row was enough!
Would love to meet up if we make it to the sale Very Happy

5Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 am

Red Willow wrote:I'm going to try and be there! As long as the cows don't stampede through anymore fences Shocked 3 days in a row was enough!
Would love to meet up if we make it to the sale Very Happy

HEY! I remember you! Very Happy See you there.

6Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 am

Keibler77

Keibler77

Hi Sweetened!! LOVE the avatar!! I will be at the sale for sure....missed the swift one this year :-(. Won't miss this one! I live so close to you and drive past you 4 times a month but have yet to meet you! I hope to finally meet Smile.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Chantale

7Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 am

Keibler77

Keibler77

Pops...will you be there with any EO's this year? I absolutely love the ones I got last year from you... Probably one of my favorite birds. Would love to pick up more tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Chantale

8Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Squeetened, that avatar is PERFECT! All fashionable Vikings will be wearing that to the beach this year. I can hardly wait!

9Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 am

uno wrote:Squeetened, that avatar is PERFECT! All fashionable Vikings will be wearing that to the beach this year. I can hardly wait!

MWAH AH AH.

Erm..

SQUEE

10Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:55 pm

DLC

There is about 18 poultry tables booked and 2 craft type booked. there is more booked than last year but last year we had quite a few walk-ins. Nice day for it about time.

11Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 pm

I would like to meet you DLC! Can I find you at a certain spot?

12Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sweetened....I agree with the others, just love the avatar. cheers

13Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm

DLC

My wife will be at the table at the entrance she can point you in the right direction. I'll be the one with the beard and the braids. You should be able to find me. I'm not sure where I'll be set-up. Looking forward to meeting you sweetened and everyone else.

14Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:55 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow, what a nice turnout for this sale. I wasn't at the one last year but there seemed to be a steady stream of people while we were there. And couldn’t have asked for better weather! sunny Only thing was I didn’t get to meet everyone I had hoped too, sniff. I think we need WCPS pins or something. lol Well, there is always next time. Thanks for the fun day! cheers

So what’d everyone find? I came home with a chicken hand towel. Hubby was visibly relieved. Laughing

15Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 am

Thanks for putting this on again, DLC, we'll definitely be in touch!

Hi Flicker! Sorry I missed you. Kiebler and I were there for a while, saw Red Willow, DLC, met his wife, was a good time. Next year, I think I'll sell some birds there. I'll make sure to have a WCPS flyer set out Very Happy

I picked up an 'Ameraucana" pair that is most definitely EE, but had beautiful bold bears, so I couldn't resist. I had purchased birds from Grant last year as well and they were good birds. I was surprised by what sold and what didn't. A couple vendors didn't seem to sell anything, and others were pretty much sold out by 11:30. Super fun. Can't wait!

16Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 am

DLC

We had 16 tables and a lot of people coming through I sold all I took but 1 Beltsville Tom. I came home with a pair of call ducks (not sure why as I hate ducks) and a donated pair of barn yard Bantams. All in all I think it was a success and worth doing again. It was nice to meet Sweetened and Moose maybe I'll get to M.J. and we can get together. There was a few No-Shows vendors who said they were coming and dident show up. I hope everyone had a good time. Now I have to go over and pick-up the tables and haul them back to the town shop,thats the worst part of the sale hauling tables.

17Watrous anyone? Empty Re: Watrous anyone? Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm

DLC wrote: We had 16 tables and a lot of people coming through I sold all I took but 1 Beltsville Tom. I came home with a pair of call ducks (not sure why as I hate ducks) and a donated pair of barn yard Bantams. All in all I think it was a success and worth doing again. It was nice to meet Sweetened and Moose maybe I'll get to M.J. and we can get together. There was a few No-Shows vendors who said they were coming and dident show up. I hope everyone had a good time. Now I have to go over and pick-up the tables and haul them back to the town shop,thats the worst part of the sale hauling tables.

I'm glad things went well, Murray! Let me know if I can help you next year to set up, I will be buying a spot Smile We were both very happy to meet you as well, it's nice to meet people who are into the things we are, striking up a conversation about chicks and hating ducks doesn't seem awkward that way. I had a good laugh when I found out you bought those ducks. Let me know if you change your mind on them, I'm sure we could help you out with them.

I'll send you a message for Moose Jaw so you can be in touch if you want me to save seats Smile Hopefully we'll see you again this weekend. If you haven't met Lou, then might be your chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum