Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Sk Poultry & Small animal Sale Watrous Arena Saturday April 27th 2013

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DLC

I have decided to hold another sale with a few changes. After the fiasco with the draws I have decided that if I am renting the facility in my name and have a sponsor I will be in complete control. You can only book tables through me. I reserve the right to refuse entry's at my discretion.
You will have to bring everything you need including Tables & Chairs. I repeat I will not supply tables bring your own.
No one else is affiliated with this sale and if they are gathering up donated prizes to raffle off they are committing FRAUD.
Last year there was $350.00 from the table rental and $200 from the food that was sent to Telemiracle and the Honduran project. No money from the "donated Draw prizes" went to the function,it was all kept by the person running the so called Draws.
This function is set up to bring buyers and sellers together not for any individual to make money.
I will get back to you with more details such as cost of a spot etc. I have lined up a 4H to do the lunch and have a couple of local lady's who have volunteered to help.Hope to see most of you there. Murray

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to hear you are going ahead with the sale DLC.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

DLC

I had a lot of positive feedback and decided to go ahead with it. I had to change a few things such as BRING YOUR OWN TABLES AND CHAIRS. Also I picked this date as Nelsons and Johnstone's are the next weekend. I hope this works for everyone. The venue is just about perfect with cement floors water and some power sites. Last year was a big success with lots of happy customers we sold lots of birds rabbits goats and the bottle baby lambs were a big hit with the vendor going home for 4 more after they sold out. I will get back to everyone with the rest of the details such as cost of spot etc. Power sites are limited so first booked has first option on power. I will except Craft and baking tables also. Vendors should expect the public to come early so you should be set up early and expect people early. I will not be standing by the door to keep people out so if this is a problem for you dont come or complain later.If the vendors are set up early we can check out each others stock.I hope this will work for the majority of the vendors. Any concerns or comments to improve this function you can e-mail me. Thanks MR

DLC

Not that I'm a computer guru but I have put this sale on Facebook. You can find it at central Sk poultry sale. There is a partial list of birds/animals and other items that the vendors are planning on bringing. I have 12 tables booked already so it should be a success. I have decided that if you prepay for your spot I will supply one table. If you don't prepay I won't turn you away but you should bring your own tables as I only have access to 25 as my friend Elwood is holding a household auction the same day. They actually had the nerve to ask me to move my function so they could have the arena and I would have the curling rink which would be the 4th move in as many sales. It would be handy for them if I moved. I finally said no. It seems like he thinks his household auction is more important than our little poultry sale as it was voiced to me.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad you stood your ground DLC, you had it booked first and that is what counts. The poultry sale is far more important than a household auction...
Here is the facebook link for anyone that wants to go there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum