Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotmail issues?

+5
call ducks
dooversue
LittleChickenRacingTeam
Blue Hill Farm
DoubleSSRanch
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hotmail issues? Empty Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:19 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Is anyone else having problems getting onto Hotmail? I cant get on it form my laptop, nor my moms cell. All other webpages work, but I try to load hotmail and it says that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. I need need need to get on my emails Sad MSN status centre says everything is working fine....

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

2Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not anymore, but I had the same thing happen last week when I couldn't get into my hotmail account for 12+ hours. Talk about frustrating! Also sent people emails that were never received. Suspect It was weird and I have no idea what happened, just suddenly I could sign in again. Everything seems to be working ok now, though I'm really rethinking having hotmail as my sole email address. I hope you get it figured out DoubleSS...

3Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

tried 3 different wifi networks now.. none of them letting me on. on downrightnow.com alot of people are complaining its not working... great. I come into town specifically to check emails and I cant X-\ arghh

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

4Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm

I can't get into hotmail either!! Mad

5Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam
New Here

Just logged into my hotmail account with no problems.

6Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

It's letting me log in now. cheers

7Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

dooversue

Dutch Girl wrote:I can't get into hotmail either!! Mad

Oh, and I typed you a nice long email about the overflo of cuteness on your place! Hmph - guess you'll have to read it tomm!

I have a few email accounts (gmail) and one hotmail. I use different ones for different biz - ex.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is for anything Scentsy
dooversue is personal
ammolite acres is farm stuff...
it makes it confusing sometimes if I reply to someone off here (personal addy) and off kijiji (a general addy I can easily delete if ppl start sending me a tonne of spam sh#*&#)! But for the most part - am happy with having asst accounts to separate stuff.

I guess when the 'big guys' google/hotmail etc are down - not alot we can do other then be frustrated!

8Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:21 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

<cough><cough>Switch Over to Gmail!!!

9Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

or yahoo that will work to
call ducks wrote:<cough><cough>Switch Over to Gmail!!!

10Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

People still use hotmail? Shocked

Seriously though, ditch hotmail, and go with gmail if you need a generic email you can access anywhere.

11Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 pm

dooversue

I went to check hotmail acct then realized it's a yahoo.ca Bwahaha - guess that shows how much/often I use it! Always got a tonne of junk mail/spam on it, so almost never use it...
I like the gmail, clean/easy to use and very rare to get spam!

12Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have gmail and hotmail, and have far more issues with gmail - lagging, won't load things, etc. (on various computers and networks) So I gave up and stick to my hotmail account Shocked

Last edited by BriarwoodPoultry on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

13Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

call ducks wrote:<cough><cough>Switch Over to Gmail!!!
I agree 100%. I used to have hotmail and hated it, gmail all the way now. I don't get any junk mail either.
Briarwood, that surprises me. I don't have any of those troubles and being on satellite means we do have out fair share of troubles! Very Happy

14Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

BriarwoodPoultry wrote:I have gmail and hotmail, and have far more issues with gmail - lagging, won't load things, etc. (on various computers and networks) So I gave up and stick to my hotmail account Shocked
Same here. I can't send pics thru my Gmail account or even load its pages lol. I'm on dial up and so that causes problems with some sites. I have to use Internet explorer over others. And I think mozzilla firefox work better with Gmail. Waaaaahh. I love surfing the interweb at my bros....it's instant zoom zoom fast cheers

15Hotmail issues? Empty Re: Hotmail issues? Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:56 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

^ Me three for having issues with gmail. And I'm on (supposed) high speed! Rolling Eyes

I do have to run an older version of IE because my computer's outdated hardware is incompatible with the newer browsers, or so I've been told. Time for a new computer one of these days...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum