Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Empty Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Fri May 10, 2013 12:55 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

After a few years of breeding, hard work and dedication, Tsamis and myself have succeeded in establishing a very hardy, healthy, and excellent line of Quality Light Sussex, and have continued to maintain the quality of our Coronation Sussex. Our results and efforts were recognized and awarded, at the recent NCAPA Show in Feb, an honour and something we are proud of to have an excellent line of Sussex!

Tsamis and Jonny Anvil are very honoured to offer for a Limited time and Limited Quantity only

~Samis Lines~ Light/Coronation (Split) Sussex Hatching Eggs!!

Our 2013 Breeding Flock:
Light Sussex Rooster with 4 Light Sussex Hens and 3 Coronation hens.

Split Sussex means that we have mated our Light Sussex with our Coronation Sussex, thus resulting in chicks that will hatch out either Light Sussex, that carry the Lavender Gene and Coronation Sussex.

Currently available 1 doz (+ extras) Light / Coronation Sussex Hatching eggs MONDAY MAY 13th, 2013
1 Doz eggs = $50.00 + Shipping Costs ( Price includes 1 doz + extra hatching eggs and packaging fees)

I will have hatching eggs available for pick up or Shipping via Canada Post *Priority Post for a limited time.
~Will ship throughout Canada~

Some pics of this years flock, in temp breeding pen.

Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex IMG_3321

Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex IMG_3323

I Accept EMT's
(E-mail Money Transfers)
&
Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex PayPal_mark_60x38

PM ME FOR DETAILS AND SHIPPING COSTS
Or contact me via email at jsamis@syban.net
or Jonathan Samis jonathansamis@gmail.com

Don't Forget to like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jonny-Anvils-Heritage-Breed-Poultry/566047423405675?ref=tn_tnmn#

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Cheers,

Jonathan

2Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Empty Re: Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Sun May 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I already have 18 Eggs collected and ready for shipment for tomorrow. I will also add tomorrow's Eggs as well!

Well over 1 Doz Eggs for $50.00 + Shipping!

3Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Empty Re: Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

SOLD!

4Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Empty Re: Light & Coronation (Split) Sussex Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Currently available 2 Doz (+ extras) Light / Coronation Sussex Hatching eggs TUESDAY MAY 21st, 2013
1 Doz eggs = $40.00 + Shipping Costs or get 2 doz for only $60.00 ( Price includes 1 doz + extra hatching eggs and packaging fees)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum