Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC Empty Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 am

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

We are currently checking fertility on our Coronation flock, and will soon have hatching eggs available!

At this time we have 5 coronation hens, and 2 split coronation hens in our breeding flock, and we expect mainly coronation chicks to hatch from our eggs. Our flock has come from several lines, and we have an unrelated rooster over two separate lines of hens to give the best variety possible!

We ship anywhere in Canada, via Canada Post expresspost (we have a ventureone card so eggs get to you in two business days and you get a 5% discount on shipping). We have had great results with shipping our eggs, they are shipped upright to ensure the least amount of damage to the aircells as possible. We ship every Monday and Tuesday.

Eggs are $50/dozen, and extra eggs are always sent.

First available eggs:
April 9

Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC IMAG0717

Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC IMAG0720

Coronation Sussex - Vancouver Island, BC IMAG0726

More photos on our website, please email us for more information.

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I love the coronation sussex. When I was at Heidi's place (you have some of her line I know), I could not believe the size of the roosters and hens, they were massive, and oh that blend of grey to white on the hackles is so beautiful. Good luck, wish I had room for yet another breed, sigh. have a wonderful and beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

CynthiaM wrote:I love the coronation sussex. When I was at Heidi's place (you have some of her line I know), I could not believe the size of the roosters and hens, they were massive, and oh that blend of grey to white on the hackles is so beautiful. Good luck, wish I had room for yet another breed, sigh. have a wonderful and beautiful day, CynthiaM.

The Coros are wonderful are they not!
We got our lines direct from Heidi as well, and they are just wonderful indeed.

I am so tempted to get some hatching eggs from you Amanda... why must you tempt me... LOL

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I'm Sorry! I know, it's bad isn't it.

Here Jonny, I'll make it worse.. lol.... my roo is the last boy of that bloodline that Heidi had on her place, so my chicks are all 1/2 unrelated to your ladies! ....... I know, I'm evil aren't I? I'm putting Coro eggs in the incubator tonight!!!! Smile

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

BriarwoodPoultry wrote:I'm Sorry! I know, it's bad isn't it.

Here Jonny, I'll make it worse.. lol.... my roo is the last boy of that bloodline that Heidi had on her place, so my chicks are all 1/2 unrelated to your ladies! ....... I know, I'm evil aren't I? I'm putting Coro eggs in the incubator tonight!!!! Smile

Interested in getting a dozen, sent you a pm.
Very Happy

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I have to say they sure are a nice breed!

Can't wait to place them eggs in the bator!

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Fingers crossed you have a great hatch Smile

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

BriarwoodPoultry wrote:Fingers crossed you have a great hatch Smile

I am sure that it will be a great hatch!!!

Looking forwards to posting some pics of the little Fuzzy Butts!

Thanks Amanda! cheers

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Thank you again Amanda for the Eggies!

They are stabilizing and will be placed in the bator tonight!!! Who Hoo!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum