Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jersey cow AI'ed with Sex Semen for sale SOLD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Our jersey is three years old (3/4 jersey, 1/4 Hereford) She has had two calves without any issues.

We will have her AI'ed with sexed semen to either purebred Jersey LENCREST I POD -ET or HOLLYLANE LILIBET'S LEGACY. Both sires can be found on Westgen's site (http://www2.westgen.com)

You are pretty much guaranteed a heifer. We won't let her go until we know she is pregnant. She has also just been tested for Johnes and is negative. She will be all up to date on inoculations and worming.

She is halter broke, leads very well and we are starting to train her for hand milking. We aren't able to spend enough time with her and so have decided to downsize as we have other jerseys.

Can deliver within reasonable distance. For folks on the list asking 1500.00. I have her
listed elsewhere for a few hundred more.

I am also open to trades.

Send me email if interested - kincaic@gmail.com

Naeve with her baby and our other jersey calf from last year..
Jersey cow AI'ed with Sex Semen for sale SOLD 9035f6b4-1aea-4ddd-8eab-d7a27118ee9b

Hugh, her baby

Jersey cow AI'ed with Sex Semen for sale SOLD Hugh

Not the greatest photo, but she doesn't' like her picture taken Smile

Jersey cow AI'ed with Sex Semen for sale SOLD Naeveemptyudder2

Jersey cow AI'ed with Sex Semen for sale SOLD Naeve

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum