Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

winter's last stand, I hope

+2
Susan
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1winter's last stand, I hope Empty winter's last stand, I hope Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Snowed ALL day yesterday and is -9C this morning. Really tough after how mild it has been. I hope this is the end of it! Look out AB, more coming...... Rolling Eyes

2winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This is insane. 3 blizzards in the last two weeks. This morni g it is minus 27 with a WC of 37!! We haven't even had the mild weather yet. Grrrr

3winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Susan, that is terrible and I feel for you!! I feel bad whinging about -9C I can't even imagine -27C this time of year! Rolling Eyes

4winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:27 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Woke up to -19 and sunshine!! Maybe we are on the up side of the trend??

5winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It is clear, sunny and coooooold this morning. But it will warm up a bit I am hopeful.

6winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will send some pics later today but we have so much snow the bobcat took 4 hours to get to the coops yesterday and getting in the buildings is like mountain climbing. The only ones that are happy are the GP, they stand on 18 foot high drifts and look around like they are kings of the castle.

http://www.popscoops.com

7winter's last stand, I hope Empty Re: winter's last stand, I hope Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 am

KlassyChic

KlassyChic

Too funny Pops! Our GP cross seems to be about the only one still enjoying winter here too. Yesterday he found a tall snow bank that he could stand on to jump to the roof of our Wood shed and certainly thinks he is the king of the castle up there too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum