Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hope everyone in the East is ok

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hope everyone in the East is ok Empty I hope everyone in the East is ok Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope you are all safe over there. Sounds like it is making its way through Ont and on its way to the East coast. Stay safe everyone, sounds like you should stay off the roads if you can too!

2I hope everyone in the East is ok Empty You are awesome Coopslave Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 am

Micah and Kiah

Micah and Kiah

coopslave wrote:I hope you are all safe over there. Sounds like it is making its way through Ont and on its way to the East coast. Stay safe everyone, sounds like you should stay off the roads if you can too!

Sounds like the Boston area is getting really pummelled. They declared a state of emerg. at noon today. Keeping everyone still in the storm in prayers.

3I hope everyone in the East is ok Empty Re: I hope everyone in the East is ok Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's blowin and snowin. Lucky we had that melt before so we've actually got some space to put it.

4I hope everyone in the East is ok Empty Re: I hope everyone in the East is ok Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sigh....wishes for an awesome day for us all, CynthiaM.

5I hope everyone in the East is ok Empty Re: I hope everyone in the East is ok Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

It's stormy and windy here with quite a bit of drifting but nothing too serious. Some areas have power outages, some have flooding but so far we're good. I've seen worse but then it isn't over yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum