Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asked to judge at Mecca

+18
heda gobbler
Blue Hill Farm
Mel
cornel
CynthiaM
poplar girl
KatuskiFarms
Dan Smith
uno
pops coops
Hidden River
KathyS
dooversue
nuthatch333
toybarons
Schipperkesue
coopslave
viczoe
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asked to judge at Mecca - Page 2 Empty Re: Asked to judge at Mecca Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks everyone for your well wishes,this is just so exciting getting to judge and see some of the best OEG in north america. Rico they always divide the big classes up between the judges so I will be doing some of them. I expect I will have classes like of 60+ pullets etc. Brian Decker is also judging and I am sure we will find some good ones and I expect one or two will make their way to my house. They are setting it up so I will be staying over and visiting and looking at birds at 2 or 3 breeders places. I plan to make it worth my while when I am there. Yes it will be interesting to see who is the World Champion OEG for 2012.
Rico you should consider flying down with me.

Thanks everyone again for your kind comments, I just had to share this bit of news with chicken folk.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum