Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welsummers in Chilliwack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welsummers in Chilliwack Empty welsummers in Chilliwack Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i have 5 welsummer girls and a boy for sale in chilliwack. they are from good lines, but i would call them breeder quality. exact sisters of the pullet i got reserve of show at national with.
pick up on the farm as soon as possible. i need the pens for chicks
115 for them all
Cornel

2welsummers in Chilliwack Empty Re: welsummers in Chilliwack Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 pm

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

andrewsbrightbirds@yahoo.

I messaged you.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SmallBeginingsFarm?fref=ts

3welsummers in Chilliwack Empty Re: welsummers in Chilliwack Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Keep me in mind when you have some more pullets available - would love to add some of your birds to my Welsummer flock.

4welsummers in Chilliwack Empty Re: welsummers in Chilliwack Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 am

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

they are sold.
terre i will have limited numbers in the fall. i am planning to hatch out way less than last year, as the breeder birds for this year are much better.
Cornel

5welsummers in Chilliwack Empty Re: welsummers in Chilliwack Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

I'll check in with you later on in the summer - thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum