Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welsummer chicks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welsummer chicks Empty welsummer chicks Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i have about 10 week old welsummer chicks available now and will have about 15 more each week.
show quality parent birds are Earl Labounty line hens and a rooster from Germany.
$10 each
email for more info.

Last edited by cornel on Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

2welsummer chicks Empty Re: welsummer chicks Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Cornel,

Where would I find your email address and do you have photos of birds and/or egg colour?

3welsummer chicks Empty welsummer chicks Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

i added it 2 my profile thing

Last edited by cornel on Wed May 11, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

4welsummer chicks Empty Re: welsummer chicks Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have welsummers from Cornel and the eggs are dark. I don't have the maran colour chart handy so I can't say for sure what the actual color grade might be. Lovely quiet birds, pretty eggs, dark and some with speckles of dark chocolate brown.

5welsummer chicks Empty welsummers Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

thanks
the birds she got were my culls from last year. out of 25 birds i went down to 6 that were the darkest birds with no white flecks on them anywere, and then this spring culled for the best 3. i have pics of the eggs they are laying if you email me il send it to you. i get three eggs a day
Cornel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum