Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love my socks!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I love my socks!! Empty I love my socks!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 am

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I just received my alpaca socks from Claire. I love them!! They aren't too big - I always have trouble finding socks that fit well because I have small feet. They are awesome! So warm. I have them on now for the official itch test... so far so good. Laughing

I love the dish cloths as well - I am going to order more. You chose the perfect colours for those too Claire.

Thanks again!! Very Happy

2I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have to agree, I was amazed at how well the socks fit. Even my kids, Claire was worried they wouldnt fit, but I have a 8 and 5 year old and they fit perfect. They seem very durable too, and comfortable.
One thing I noticed about my Alpaca ones is my feet do not sweat? I have some socks called "hot paws" that are supposed to keep your feet warm and dry, but in my Bogs they make my feet sweat. The alpaca ones keep them warm but also dry. They are awesome.
And the colors on the kids socks are great, so bold.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:15 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I gave my husband a pair of alpaca socks for Xmas. He absolutely loves them. I gotta get me some and try them out. Lou

4I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

blackdove wrote:I just received my alpaca socks from Claire. I love them!! They aren't too big - I always have trouble finding socks that fit well because I have small feet. They are awesome! So warm. I have them on now for the official itch test... so far so good. Laughing

I love the dish cloths as well - I am going to order more. You chose the perfect colours for those too Claire.

Thanks again!! Very Happy

okay seriously i feel like a complete idiot!!! i had no idea that was you that placed the order!!! DOH!! thank goodness they worked out all right then!!! Embarassed whew. like my own version of a mystery shopper!!!

OH and as for the dishclothes, i have a new washmitt i have been working on as well.... soon to be on the website Smile

that is the beautiful thing about alpaca, that your feet wont sweat, they wont stink, and they dont itch!@!!

5I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Claire, I didn't know or remember that you did socks and such. I will have to order a pair or two.

6I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hey Dan....

It was something I started after I got sick really.... In January I got the first of my yarns back from the fibre mill, so I started my website and making socks to sell along with the yarns...

Feel free to browse the site, or if you want to wait, I will be at Ty's sale as well!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

My wife could use some socks as well her feet are always cold

http://www.popscoops.com

8I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Claire do I need to give you my size or will you have a couple of different sizes at the sale? How much are they per pair?

9I love my socks!! Empty Re: I love my socks!! Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 pm

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will be trying to have a good selection of all the sizes at the sale.... They are $40 a pair, and I would guess that you are about a size 9 1/2-10 right? I can always put aside a pair for you, so they don't get sold....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum