Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanting a few breeds at once please!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 am

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

Hi all!
Im hoping to get these from all one source at the same time since shipping prices makes it harder to convince hubby that Im not "wasting" his hard earned $$$ Or even if there are a couple people that live near each other that wouldnt mind shipping their eggs together in the same package to me Wink

What I would like is...

Blue Cochins - 1-2 dozen
Muscovy in chocolate or blue preferably but doesnt really matter. Possibly just half doz depending on price.
Welsh Harlequins

Ok looking at this list I do believe there is 1 of you who has everything Im looking for What a Face

Amy I believe? Do you think you could put a package together for me this spring with all of the above?

If not, maybe Hidden River has these too? Shipping would of course be a little cheaper from within BC but it wasnt too bad from Sask last year either. Lets see who wins the race shall we hahaha! Ok its not a race...but I may just be the most exciteable and impatient woman alive! And Spring has sprung (sort of). So I would love to get these sooner than later. Thanks

Jaclyn

2Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Re: Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you are willing to wait a while I could possibly do some up for you, but looking like the middle to end of May. My welsh are sold out right now until my young trio starts laying, only getting 1 egg a day from my one hen, can't ask her for much more.
The muscovy's once they start up shouldnt be an issue.
The cochins we only have a pair, same situation with them, all sold out for chicks until middle of May. We only get about 5 eggs a week out of her so couldnt do more than that in one shipping.

Hopefully Amy can help you out sooner.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Re: Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Amy

Amy
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Lol, Looking like the middle to end of May for me as well Very Happy Keep in touch, hopefully one of us can help you out.

4Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Re: Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:26 pm

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

Thanks ladies. If I gotta wait, I gotta wait Very Happy

Jaclyn

5Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Re: Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm

HighCountry

I could have a dozen for next week maybe more of the standard blue Cochins. April 11-12th shipping. Getting 1-3 eggs a day from the 3 girls. Blue Roo over 2 splash and a blue hen.

http://www.highcountryshetlands@xplornet.com

6Wanting a few breeds at once please! Empty Re: Wanting a few breeds at once please! Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 pm

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

Thanks Highcountry would you be able to send up to half dozen marans at the same time? I have a neighbour really wanting some more of your marans then we could split up shipping cost. Let me know if that works. The more Cochin eggs the better Very Happy I will talk with my neighbour and see if its still what she is wanting. Do you know how much shipping is?
I have duck eggs going in to one of my bators tomorrow and eggs due to hatch this Wednesday in the other one. If those eggs make it then I will have a little more confidence in that old incubator and wont mind putting bought eggs in it (it was touch and go in the beginning).

Jaclyn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum