Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanting emden goose or ??? In the reddeer area?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gibsonbirdfarm

New Here

I'm looking for an emden goose may consider other types or goslings but don't want Chinese or African would prefer in the red deer or surrounding area
Thanks
Clint

Gibsonbirdfarm

New Here

No goose how about gosling any one have some for sale between Edmonton and aridrie if so please let me know how much an what type thanks

Grandma Art

Grandma Art

Gibsonbirdfarm wrote:No goose how about gosling any one have some for sale between Edmonton and aridrie if so please let me know how much an what type thanks
I have 3 Embden goselings if your interested. We are just a bit East of Calgary.. and south of Strathmore.

http://www.sheltiesalberta.com

Gibsonbirdfarm

New Here

Hi thanks for the replie I was hoping not to have to go that far to get some

5Wanting emden goose or ??? In the reddeer area? Empty wanted Embden Goose! Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 pm

fergy623

fergy623
New Here

I have 5 geese and 1 gander. I would like to get one male and sell 3 females. I am east of Innisfail. 403 598 7144
They are 1 year and 4 months for the young ones and over 2 years for some others. also looking for some african geese to for our males

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum