Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Avatar Challange

+14
Piet
blackdove
KathyS
samwise
silkiebantam
Dark Wing Duck
Blue Hill Farm
Roots
Fowler
Arcticsun
uno
DoubleSSRanch
coopslave
Schipperkesue
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I like it!

52Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

EEEEEEEK!

53Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gave up the zombie chicken.

What could be scarier than Feathers McGraw?

54Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:Gave up the zombie chicken.

Feathers McGraw? He looks more like Pingu. (a little clay animation tv show, starring a penguin for those who don't know.) Smile

Crazy barn lady...that is certainly creepy and rather disturbing! Good one!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

55Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

What about you, Arctic? You can do better than that!

Sue

56Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

KathyS wrote:

Feathers McGraw? He looks more like Pingu. (a little clay animation tv show, starring a penguin for those who don't know.) Smile

Bah! Pingu wouldn't last 10 seconds against Feathers!

Feathers McGraw is the villian in the Wallas and Gromit animated short, "The Wrong Trousers". (naturally he's a penguin but he dresses as a chicken during crimes to throw off the police)

57Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:
KathyS wrote:

Feathers McGraw is the villian in the Wallas and Gromit animated short, "The Wrong Trousers". (naturally he's a penguin but he dresses as a chicken during crimes to throw off the police)

Oh. Well. Yes, in that case this is definitely a 'creepy' avatar choice. Rolling Eyes
Fowler, if you get tired of Pingu, um I mean Feathers, maybe you will want to use this ultra spooky, guaranteed-to-give-you-nightmares picture instead!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

58Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

LOL!!!!

59Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

KathyS wrote:
Fowler wrote:
KathyS wrote:

Oh. Well. Yes, in that case this is definitely a 'creepy' avatar choice. Rolling Eyes
Fowler, if you get tired of Pingu, um I mean Feathers, maybe you will want to use this ultra spooky, guaranteed-to-give-you-nightmares picture instead!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

60Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am glad to have the bug gone. I was getting tired of it. Rolling Eyes

61Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, your new one is beautiful, Coopslave! Yes a very welcome change from that strange bug thing...eeww.
I guess I should find something to replace the giant man-eating chicken. Hmmm...maybe a man, eating chicken!

62Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey! Did you know we have an avatar gallery on here! I just found it, and now I can magically appear to you all as Mel Gibson, aka William Wallace! Coool! Cool

63Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Great gallery, snowing here tonight, thought this one looked good!!

64Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

samwise

samwise

DWD, bone collector? Nice. Good job on the carving too.

65Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

samwise wrote:DWD, bone collector? Nice. Good job on the carving too.

Thanks! I wanted to try something unique this year. My 5 year old saw the picture and asked me if I could do that on a pumpkin. So I tried it out. I did it free hand on a piece of paper first for size, then I transferred it to the pumpkin. The only problem was that I left it out side for 2 nights before Halloween and it shrivelled up a bit. We also seen a Gene Simmons carving on an interweb site that my boy wanted me to try too. It turned out real good as well, but shrivelled up a bit more. It's a bit trickier when you don't have a template to follow!

66Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 3 Empty Re:Avator challange Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yep, that is a cool pumpkin,DWD. Artistic are we?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum