Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Avatar Challange

+14
Piet
blackdove
KathyS
samwise
silkiebantam
Dark Wing Duck
Blue Hill Farm
Roots
Fowler
Arcticsun
uno
DoubleSSRanch
coopslave
Schipperkesue
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

silkiebantam wrote:Well, here's my creepy Avatar for now. This handsome fellow adorns a post in our yard near the road. My husband brought the skull home from hunting. Then last year, a bear picked up my daughters bike helmet and bit it (left teeth marks in it). I refused to let my daughter wear the helmet anymore because it creeped me out. So now the bear wears it, and people driving by often stop to take pictures of him.
Cool!!!

27Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Got some good creepiness going on here.

Fowler wrote:
coopslave wrote:Welcome to the world of creepy FC! Very Happy
I have heard that story before but the question I have is why did they name it Mike? I don't have my glasses on this morning, is it a pullet or cockerel.
Mike......I am sure I could have come up with a more original name for a headless chicken than that!!!

Like Ichabod Crane?

Pretty sure it was a male. Essentially the cut was made just ahead of the brain (only creature that can live without a brain is a politician). Perhaps he should have been called 'Nearly Headless Nick'.

Coopslave, I believe Mike was a Wyandotte rooster. And yeah, you’d think they would have gotten a little more creative in the name game. A half a head zombie wonder chicken deserves something a little more special and appropriate. Like Ichabod Brain. Now that name just plain suits. What a Face

only creature that can live without a brain is a politician

lol! now that's a uber-creepy fact! Wink

28Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:27 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Darkwing is that for real?! Or some tricksy photoshopping guru messing with my mind? That could mean the end to all that fighting amonst the kids for a drumstick.

I know Flicker chick's headless wonder is true. I remember reading about that a while ago. Mike's inept hatchet-wielding owner attempted to behead him and failed miserably. The poor rooster continued to live, was nursed back to health and actually stayed alive for 18 months!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

29Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here I thought you all had gone mad... Shocked

this thread explains all the creepy avatars... Laughing

I am only looking at Kathy's cute little basket of chicks from now until November. lol!

30Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

blackdove wrote:Here I thought you all had gone mad... Shocked

this thread explains all the creepy avatars... Laughing

I am only looking at Kathy's cute little basket of chicks from now until November. lol!

Oooh, Blackdove! How frightening! A little boy with eggs in his hands! What if he drops them, or even worse, throws them?

... oh wait, that is a legit avatar... Embarassed

Sue

31Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I don't know... he looks like he's plotting something with that egg.

32Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 pm

That child looks waaaaaay too innocent to not be up to something!! Suspect

33Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh yeah....things are about to go horribly sideways in the avatar of Blackdove's. What we DON'T see is what happened just seconds after she clicked the camera. MAYHEM!

34Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Here is my new creepy Avatar. See my hairline that is creeping back, very creepy indeed and is horrifying to me.

Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

35Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

samwise

samwise

Those are some big honkin rabbits! Shocked How can you tell I've never seen a Flemish Giant before.

36Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:44 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

OH, come on Piet, enough with the rabbit nightmares already. If me and my dog every encountered one of those beasts in the bush, it's a toss up which one of us would run home faster! Those things are freakish! Disturbingly so! Those rabbits are just WRONG!

37Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

uno wrote:OH, come on Piet, enough with the rabbit nightmares already. If me and my dog every encountered one of those beasts in the bush, it's a toss up which one of us would run home faster! Those things are freakish! Disturbingly so! Those rabbits are just WRONG!

They are much like your dog, very happy and personable. Except these don't bark Cool

Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

38Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

All right Uno, what's up with that? It looks like a blurry combination of internal organs and a white dolphin. That is the reason why I hesitate to swim in the ocean anymore!

Sue

39Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:All right Uno, what's up with that? It looks like a blurry combination of internal organs and a white dolphin. That is the reason why I hesitate to swim in the ocean anymore!

Sue

Or maybe it is a mime gone terribly, horribly wrong!

40Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I confess, I am not very creative in this department. Nor very skilled with a camera in my hands. Sorry Sue, no white dolphins, this was a land horror. I think the pic has that slightly creepy "Saw" type look to it. A metal instrument, gloved hands, eyes rolled in terror (okay, there was no terror but lots of happy horsey drugs). That's all I'm saying, execpt the real horror was in the bill I was presented! Gack!

41Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have changed my avatar again.
Now THAT is tongue!

42Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh Piet I LOVE those rabbits! Amazing they really are bigger than some peoples dogs LOL but I bet they're much quieter Very Happy

43Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:I have changed my avatar again.
Now THAT is tongue!

Whoa, Arctic! Deja Vu!

Sue

44Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here is my Halloween costume!

45Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was starting to feel a bit left out of all the fun... Crying or Very sad

46Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:50 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I'm really getting into the Halloween spirit!! Evil or Very Mad
Muaahaahaaa!!

47Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like your avatar KathyS. Welcome to the creepy club!
Let`s see if we can get everyone there before Halloween. I am glad you revisited this.

48Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You are right Coopslave. We need more creepy avatars!!!

Sue

49Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 am

crazybarnlady

crazybarnlady

found this on google images... certainly scares me!!!!

50Creepy Avatar Challange - Page 2 Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice Kathy! Very Happy

LoL crazybarnlady. Al natural isn't the most flattering look for chickens is it. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum