Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Avatar Challange

+14
Piet
blackdove
KathyS
samwise
silkiebantam
Dark Wing Duck
Blue Hill Farm
Roots
Fowler
Arcticsun
uno
DoubleSSRanch
coopslave
Schipperkesue
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here it is: Try to find a creepy, yet farm related avatar by Halloween. How many creepy farmish avatars can we have by Halloween?

Post your results here. The creepier the better! I know Uno will adore this!

Sue

2Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here is mine. Found on farms all over Australia! Laughing

3Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

hehe

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

4Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

EWWWWW! DSSR, what are the naked ones?

Chicken/mouse crosses?

Sue

5Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:EWWWWW! DSSR, what are the naked ones?

Chicken/mouse crosses?

Sue

LOL theyre baby featherless chickens Very Happy

6Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

If ever there was a reason to NOT invent featherless chickens, that's it!

Sue, for your information, Uno is a delicate creature prone to nightmares and the vapours. Creepy avatars are definitely NOT her thing! SHe may have to bow out (or pretend to while watching, plotting and boiling up a cauldron of something yummy) Alas, I shall have to retire to my room, to lay dramatically across my fainting sofa. Sigh.

7Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

ok, here is mine.

It is the single most terrifying of avatar images.... truly horrific.

8Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Arcticsun wrote:ok, here is mine.

It is the single most terrifying of avatar images.... truly horrific.

HAHA that made me snort

9Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Night of the Living Chicken

They ate his brother. They thought that they had killed him too.

But now he's back for revenge and only Colonel Sanders can save them.

10Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:If ever there was a reason to NOT invent featherless chickens, that's it!

Sue, for your information, Uno is a delicate creature prone to nightmares and the vapours. Creepy avatars are definitely NOT her thing! SHe may have to bow out (or pretend to while watching, plotting and boiling up a cauldron of something yummy) Alas, I shall have to retire to my room, to lay dramatically across my fainting sofa. Sigh.

Dearest Uno, I would suggest you avoid the computer entirely for at least 2 months. Perhaps aquire a new hobby like lacemaking or tatting.

By November you should be safe to return and all post-Halloween avatars will have returned to normal. Except Arctic's. Hers's is just too plageristically frightening. I doubt I will ever recover.

Sue

11Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:Night of the Living Chicken

Fowler, what stage of decomposure has that chicken reached, anyway?

Sue

12Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have just upped the creepy factor of my avatar

13Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arcticsun wrote:I have just upped the creepy factor of my avatar

I am presently contacting my lawyer, you won't know what hit you, lady!... wait!... You took that original picture!

Well, have at 'er. Mock me at will. I plan to unfriend you.

Sue

14Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I also photoshopped my original photo!

MWAAHAHAAAA sue away Sue, sue Away!!!

15Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Roots

Arcticsun wrote:I have just upped the creepy factor of my avatar
Looks like the evil flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.

16Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

PRECISELY!
Only the Winged Hookbill Schipp is far more terrifying than flying monkeys.

Think more like Jeepers Creepers, which were two of the BEST movies EVER made!
Twisted Evil

17Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh fun!

Fowler wrote:Night of the Living Chicken

Fowler wins by default because chickens + zombies = pure awesome. Cool cyclops

Though that winged, beaked, smiling dog is plenty creepy too. Gulp. Neutral

Time for me to step up my game…

Last edited by Flicker Chick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, doh!)

18Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Meet Mike, the headless chicken who lived for 18 months without a head. Booyah!

Oh, and it's a true story too. cyclops

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Flicker Chick on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)

19Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome to the world of creepy FC! Very Happy
I have heard that story before but the question I have is why did they name it Mike? I don't have my glasses on this morning, is it a pullet or cockerel.
Mike......I am sure I could have come up with a more original name for a headless chicken than that!!!

20Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here's another one.

21Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Welcome to the world of creepy FC! Very Happy
I have heard that story before but the question I have is why did they name it Mike? I don't have my glasses on this morning, is it a pullet or cockerel.
Mike......I am sure I could have come up with a more original name for a headless chicken than that!!!

Like Ichabod Crane?

Pretty sure it was a male. Essentially the cut was made just ahead of the brain (only creature that can live without a brain is a politician). Perhaps he should have been called 'Nearly Headless Nick'.

22Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:
coopslave wrote:Welcome to the world of creepy FC! Very Happy

Like Ichabod Crane?

Pretty sure it was a male. Essentially the cut was made just ahead of the brain (only creature that can live without a brain is a politician). Perhaps he should have been called 'Nearly Headless Nick'.

Ichabod is what I thought Fowler. Or maybe Nod. Laughing

23Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well, here's my creepy Avatar for now. This handsome fellow adorns a post in our yard near the road. My husband brought the skull home from hunting. Then last year, a bear picked up my daughters bike helmet and bit it (left teeth marks in it). I refused to let my daughter wear the helmet anymore because it creeped me out. So now the bear wears it, and people driving by often stop to take pictures of him.

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

24Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

silkiebantam wrote:Well, here's my creepy Avatar for now. This handsome fellow adorns a post in our yard near the road. My husband brought the skull home from hunting. Then last year, a bear picked up my daughters bike helmet and bit it (left teeth marks in it). I refused to let my daughter wear the helmet anymore because it creeped me out. So now the bear wears it, and people driving by often stop to take pictures of him.

I think I might have seen something like that on the back of a motorcycle jacket!

Sue

25Creepy Avatar Challange Empty Re: Creepy Avatar Challange Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 pm

samwise

samwise

Fresh warm blood and cold dead hands: mmm delicious! affraid

Last edited by samwise on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embellishment)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum