Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Snow Plow

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the Snow Plow Empty the Snow Plow Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:34 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

A old dude, Dan was driving a car and became lost in a snowstorm. He didn't panic however, because he remembered what his pa had once told him. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."

Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and he started to follow it. He followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.

Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked him what he was doing.

And he explained that his dad had told him if he ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

2the Snow Plow Empty Re: the Snow Plow Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

made me laugh and bits of fudge fell out of my mouth. reminds me of the time we went to the city (I grew up in the country, went to the big smoke maybe once or twice a year at most) and thought we were waiting at the lights but after 20 minutes someone checked and it turned out we were idling behind a row of parked cars  Razz . My Da is much better at driving in the city now. sounds like we were real hicks from the back country! just simple country folk, from a small town with no sets of lights or even a round about - just some give way and stop signs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum