Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you take your coffee?

+15
debbiej
mirycreek
blackdove
poplar girl
Fowler
Bowker Acres
Hidden River
HigginsRAT
appway
uno
authenticfarm
Echo 1
Blue Hill Farm
coopslave
Schipperkesue
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do your take your coffee?

How do you take your coffee? Vote_lcap17%How do you take your coffee? Vote_rcap 17% [ 8 ]
How do you take your coffee? Vote_lcap21%How do you take your coffee? Vote_rcap 21% [ 10 ]
How do you take your coffee? Vote_lcap32%How do you take your coffee? Vote_rcap 32% [ 15 ]
How do you take your coffee? Vote_lcap4%How do you take your coffee? Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
How do you take your coffee? Vote_lcap26%How do you take your coffee? Vote_rcap 26% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 47

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How do you take your coffee? Empty How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Like I said before, seriously, very seriously!  

Out of curiosity, how about you?

Last edited by Schipperkesue on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:14 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

How about not at all. Don't drink the stuff. Do have a Chai Tea Latte in the mornings though.

3How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Arrrgghhh! And when I think I have all the bases covered!

4How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Better?

5How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not quite all the bases, hehe.  drunken

6How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 am

How about a perfect balance with just the right amount of sugar and cream to compliment the rich coffee that poor Padro picked with his little finger's, threw in a sack across Rocko the donkey  so that we can enjoy it's rich Columbian flavor ........eh ? EH ??

7How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:26 am

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

BLACK! and yes I am very picky about the cup I use.

8How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:34 am

Heehee, Black and bitter like my soul! Occasionally I will sprinkle a bit of cinnamon in, or a treaspoon of unsweetened cocoa.

9How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like my coffee like I like my men. *insert all kinds of dirty cream-and-sugar jokes here*

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

10How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for including me and I see at least one other person!

11How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I seem to sense some bias and judgement in this poll.

12How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:I seem to sense some bias and judgement in this poll.
You think? Laughing 

13How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:02 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

If out I like it Double Double if at home I drink it Black or with 2 sugar depends on my mood

14How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

15How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:27 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Not a coffee drinker, Tea and cocoa are my favorites.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

16How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I drink coffee for the creamers. Until the birth of the great flavoured creamers, I never drank coffee. Now, I can't live without it. Creamy, sweet, and strong! I like tea as well. If I run out of creamer I switch to earl grey with........sweetened condensed milk!

17How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Crisp.

18How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

19How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 pm

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

A shot of expresso with the mug topped up with goats milk and a little honey!

20How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:31 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Echo 1 wrote:BLACK! and yes I am very picky about the cup I use.
Same for me.

And maybe a shot of whiskey added on camping trips sitting around the fire. Very Happy 

21How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

blackdove wrote:
Echo 1 wrote:BLACK! and yes I am very picky about the cup I use.
Same for me.  

And maybe a shot of whiskey added on camping trips sitting around the fire.  Very Happy 

oh yes!  with a  spoonful of cocoa stirred in or the best..sipped between nibbling at squares of very dark baking chocolate. slightly warmed in your hand....Iin fact that is exactly what I am doing right now!  (it was sale day today for our calves and we made enough money we can keep doing what we love to do for another year)
one cycle ends and another begins.

Last edited by mirycreek on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

22How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:17 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

A surprising number of non coffee people. Hello my brothers!!! Very Happy 

23How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Freshly ground fair trade organic dark roast, organic cream only. In my special pottery mug  Very Happy

24How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:15 am

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

my favorite coffee experience comes from the Petrocan in Rock Creek on Hwy 33.  Machu Pichu level 3 to be exact, with three sachet's of unbleached real sugar and real cream :-).  It is organic.  To die for.  going to send some to my dad in NZ for his birthday (you can buy un-ground beans at the Petrocan) cause he's a diehard coffee dude.  the day has 100% not begun, no matter what time it is, unless he's had a coffee and a roll your own ciggie.   Someone talked about their fav brand, Kicking Horse.  Another fine sip.  I like the names they give.  Kickass and their decaf is called "Half-assed"  -  v. funny.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25How do you take your coffee? Empty Re: How do you take your coffee? Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ahh... I normally drink a white hot chocolate with a pumpkin spice shot when I work. Other than that I will have tea sometimes... I am not a fan of Hot drinks. Don't mind so much if they are warm. I will not drink a really hot thing though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum